• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

frostyfuz

Cheeko, Cheeko
    Years
    The best and worst looking of D/P.

It's a fight between Snowflake: http: //bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bronzor

and the Three Musketears: http: //bulbapedia.bulbagarden. net/wiki/Combee

Had to cut up the links.

Should be obvious fixes.

Also, the best: http: //bulbapedia.bulbagarden. net/wiki/Piplup_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

Piplup, pip.

Last edited:

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Bidoof. Bidoof and Bibarel. And Lickylicky. Those look terrible. Bronzor and combee look good compared to them.

Kenaime

The Untold Legnd/Beast/Prodigy
    Years
    OMG i hate Biddof they're so useless unless they're HM slaves
    wut kinda water pokemon only learns 1 water move?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    There's alot to me.
    Magmortar,Probopass,Mime jr.,Bronzong,Magnezone,and Bonsly.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    Kricketune and Lopunny. I hate the way Kricketune looks and Lopunny just looks like a prostitute. >.>;

Bright_Sniper

Treasure Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    I think that most of the d/p pokemon sucked. I liked it the best at Johto when there were half as many.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I would have to go with Bronzor, then Lickylicky, then Croagunk. I have favored some unattractive Pokemon in the past (such as Dunsparce), but I just cannot stand the designs of these. I'd evolve Bronzor & Croagunk just to get them out of my face. I'd leave my Lickitung as is, not letting it evolve into that horible Lickylicky.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    With the 4th generation comes some incredible stupid/unthoughtful pokemon. Examples: Lickilicky, Lopunny, Probopass, Carnivine.

The winner, in my opinion: Mime Jr....The most unnecessary/stupid looking pokemon ever. And it doesn't even look like Mr. Mime at all...

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    Magmortar, Combee and such, Bronzor and such, Murkrows evolved form. Arceus, Giratina, and many more.
    'And such' is just so I didn't have to type out their evolved forms, as I probably didn't know them xD.

Darklugia

Resident poor person
    Years
    I think Lickilily looks dreadful. All those evolutions/Pre -evolutions of pre D/P generation pokemon pretty much sucked. That and Shaymin/ Bidoof and Bibarel. I laughed so much when I first saw those pokes...

Back