• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League Reborn

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Ok im epic bored so im going to try beat this league lol
    LETS GO DALIBOR xD

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    4-0ed dalibor dam trick he used to kill mai pokeman xD
    GG anyways it was fun

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
    Years
    Joshikins: battle accepted
    Lets make it quick though my wifi is unstable but I need to get this done

Beat Josh 0-3

Last edited:

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Updated!

Btw if somebody is interested in the gym position then take a look at this theme :

Levitate Gym
    Gym Description : All pokemon that levitate or fly (refer to the D/P/Pt/HG/SS Sprites).
    Examples :
    1) Magnezone - You`re allowed to use Magnezone, because it floats. Even if he doesn`t have the ability, he still levitates - look at his sprite (CLICK!).
    2) Pidgeot - Well, if you compare both sprites (CLICK!), then you might be confused. Even if the sprites are different - you`re allowed to use Pidgeot, because the HG/SS Sprite shows him flying around.
    3) Noctowl - You aren`t allowed to use Noctowl, because it doesn`t fly or levitate (CLICK!)
    About : Many of the pokemon are flying types (you might know ask "Hey, that`s a NON-BASED TYPE LEAGUE!"). But wait. Think about it. There are also other pokemon that can levitate - Bronzong, Porygon2 (not Porygon-Z! It touches the ground with his stupid tail xD), Lunatone, Solrock, Chimecho, Rotom, and many others.

If you have any questions about it - post them right here and I`ll answer them :)
    If you want be the leader of this gym then also write here :D

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Okay, then you have to pass three tests.
    You`ll have to battle three testers. If you win 2 of 3 fights then you`re in ;)

The first tester is Painter.
    VM Painter that you would like to apply for this position.
    Battle him and post your battle result here.
    Then I`ll tell you the name of the second tester.

Good luck!

Last edited:

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    i dont know why i keep on losing to you jukain! give me a break:D

I CHALLENGE YOU FOR A RE-RE-RE-RE-RE MATCH!!

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    im still deciding on becoming a leader or to carry on my gym assualt(which has been halted because of a certain person*cough jukain cough*)

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Um, DO YOU NOT SEE MY SIG??????

It contains both my FCs, but unless otherwise specified, the Platinum one is the way to go.

Back