• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League Reborn

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Guys, my gym is opened again + I`ve noticed that some people have only Wi-Fi, so you can also battle me over Wi-Fi now.
    Btw, Jukain-Arashi will use pokemon that are heavier than 80 kg instead of 90 kg.

Cmon, challengers! Challenge this league! Just give it a shot! Cmon!

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
    Guys, my gym is opened again + I`ve noticed that some people have only Wi-Fi, so you can also battle me over Wi-Fi now.
    Btw, Jukain-Arashi will use pokemon that are heavier than 80 kg instead of 90 kg.

Cmon, challengers! Challenge this league! Just give it a shot! Cmon!

ok i challenge this gym then, i've never done this before so yeh

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    im having my re-re-re-re-rematch with jukain!:D

EDIT: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive done it!!!!!

beat jukain 2-0 in a very nerving match:)

Last edited:

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    errrr, jukain. it was 2-0. i still had my revenge killing dugtrio in my arsenal and breloom on the field

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    so then pippy, i guess i wasnt the last person that battled you? *^points to signature^*

and btw painter, is your gym open yet?

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Hi guys!
    I`ve got an interesting idea.
    This league needs to be more challenging, so this is my idea of improving this league :

I`ll split the league in two Rounds.

Round 1
    To become a normal champion, you have to pass round 1. That means beating all gym leaders here - including the e4.

Round 2
    If you want to become the ultimate champion of this league, then you`ll have to pass round 2. It`s similar like the HGSS Gym Leader Rematch.
    You have to pass through all gym leaders and e4 members again, but this time they`ll have stricter rules.

Here`s an example how the Johto Gym Rules in Round 2 would be : Only UU/NU Johto-Pokemon, only 1+2nd Gen moves.

I know, there aren`t any challengers, but we could do this to keep the league alive + to make it more challenging the next round.
    What do you think about the idea?

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
    Years
    I think that to make it more challenging, the Elites shouldn't be limited to a certain color. Have each Elite represent a color makes it harder to build teams that work well. Just my thoughts.

Back