• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League Reborn

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Hmmm...I don`t know.
    Cause if I would allow you that then we would have 5 gym leaders leading 8 gyms.
    Okay, you can be the new Heavy Gym Leader for a while if you want ;)
    But show me your heavy team! Btw, how heavy will your pokes be (Jukain used pokes which were heavier than 80 kg)?

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    pippy, i challenge your kanto gym! im coming for those badges! im gnna become the first champ here!:D

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    i 6-0'd your levitate gym, then you got sacked :/
    so the moral of the story is dont belittle others, otherwise your gnna be treated the same.

on a more important note, pippy we still have a battle that needs to be battled :)

Last edited:

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    i easily owned ur Kanto Team

Yeah, and why didn`t you pasted the Kanto badge in your sig? ;)

on a more important note, pippy we still have a battle that needs to be battled :)

Yep, I`m waiting for you to come online again! :)

any gyms avalible preferably one that is water oriented?

Nope, this is a non-based type gym xD
    But you have two options :
    1) You can be our newest Overall Elite (Painter has resigned from it`s pos) or
    2) you challenge one of the gyms listed in the op.
    Currently, the Johto Gym, Swift Gym, Cavern Gym, Kanto Gym, Sinnoh Gym, Hoenn Gym and the Levitate Gym are available for battles ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    im thinking of beating the league then
    although my challenge starts 2moro cause my battery is dying and i have no charger

Back