• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League Reborn

NatureKeeper

Johto, then? (Tyranitar please do not be with the team....)

NatureKeeper

But yeah...you can battle my Johto Team! ;)
    Still want the battle or are you scared of my Typotar? ^^

Edit 2 : Adams Wi-Fi accidently dc`ed him.
    So he has to wait only 24 hours.
    But the new rule will still stay here.

... hmm... OK, later.

JOSHIKINZ has passed his test, but he used a Uber. So, I consider it a loss for both of us. And I gotta work on Adam's.

Besides, I need a strategy that can knock Typotar out of the way. Seems like your Physical Sweeper. I wonder... :badsmile:

Let the bad business training my [Pokemon's Name Censored] that does not have type weakness to any of these moves begin. MuhahahA!

NatureKeeper

You do know this isnt the Miniremo Styled Challnge Thread? Its The MMSL? Just Asking

It is the MMSL. I'm telling Piplup I'm busy.

Are you sure that I`ll use my Typotar against you? :P

..I gotta backup. There are no assurances.

It appears my Skarmory wasn't a good idea according to smogon.

But there is another Pokémon that does counter it well.

Well, I appear to have it, thanks to my cousin, who helped me giving it the item and trading it and trading it back.

Last edited:

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Okay.
    Btw, send me also a VM (and do that in the future too, cause some gym leaders don`t look at this thread that often...).

Okay, read the leagues standard rules (you`ll find them in the Gym Leaders, E4 Members, Challengers Section - Battle Rules).
    Don`t forget to read my gym rules too ^^

If you have any question then feel free to send a VM to me or post your question(s) here.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Idk...it just came random in my mind.
    But yeah...my Typotar suxs much.
    Cause it has only 334 Atk @ Lv.100 which is VERY BAD.
    It has a serious nature - and no, I don`t have time to re-breed one.

Lol, the only good evd pokes that I trained by myself are...did you really thought I would tell that to the public? :P

Back