• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League Reborn

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    it's only due to a castling amount of inactivity.
    what I'd suggest doing is find the Positions before making the new thread, so that when the thread opens it is immediately active. this will promote it in of itself as people when they come in will see that IS something to do, not something to wait for something to do.

cause we all know... impatience is like signatures, we all have it.

Yeah...there was a league doing this! (looks in his subscriptions...)
    Yeah, it was "The Final Frontier"!
    "The Roshi" asked the best competitive battlers on pc if they would join his league. After getting enough of em, he opened a thread. Since every position was filled, many guys challenged this league! xD

Okay, plc. I made my desicion.
    With this day, July 11th (it`s 12:50 AM here) I`m handing over my league to you ;)

About this league
    The Multi-Mix Special League exisits since October 17th 2009. It was closed on January 12th because of challenger lack (and a ugly OP). After a sucessful re-opening on January 15th 2010, we had a lot of challengers and the league is still open today! :D
    If this one gets one year old, we have to celebrate it! Woohoo! xD

Plc, what can you do (those are just advices)
    1) Okay, plc. You`re allowed to change all gym themes and you can also re-define the Elite Four theme(s).

2) When you open a new thread then I would recommend to make sure that you have all badges, banners, gyms and their leaders ready (gym members should have min. 6 evd pokemon for their gym, so their gym can be opened - e4 members may have more time).

3) Oh and it would be great if you can edit the rules...make them at least shorter and clearer so challengers (and maybe league members) don`t have to read through too many information xD

4) Those were just advices...of couse you don`t need to follow them but it would be better if you do I think :D

Last things I have to do
    I`ll announce this league under construction in the OP, so challengers don`t bother you with challenges which won`t be accepted xD Besides that, I`ll also notice that any questions from pc members about this league should go to you via vm.

Already done xD

Hey plc! If you have any questions, feel free to vm me xD

I officially resign from my positions and from the league. plc is now the official runner of this league with this day, July 11th (July 10th for some of you xD)

Last edited:

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Well okay then. Because I'm known for laziness, I'll try to work with the badges and positions we have, unless I get any better ideas. I'll be making a group for this, so if you're interested in joining the MMSL or even challenging it, please join the group.

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    Oh and plc.
    Will you keep the "Round System" which I put here but which couldn`t be tested because noone was able yet to bet the E4 (okay, noone even tried --> JOSHIKINZ is the only one here who has more than 5 badges - he has already 8 - and who still challenges this league).

Round System
    If a challenger beats the league for the first time then he`s the new champion. But if he wants to become "The Master of the MMSL" then he has to battle through the whole league again - but this time there are stricter rules (like I was going to use for my Johto Gym in Round 2 - rules like in the 1st round plus both sides are only allowed to use nly Johto Pokemon which only kow moves from the 1st and 2nd gen). Every gym leader can define his own special rules for round two of couse.

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    1) JOSHIKINZ has already beaten 8 gyms (he needs to beat the Elites now). He`s pretty good, so keeping that system would make him stay here to challenge the 2nd round. And the title "The Master of the MMSL" belongs only to the best trainer here (the ultimative challenge).
    2) You don`t have to tell people at the beginning about that...just say "There`s a round system in this league...further details when you beat 8 gyms" in the rules.
    3) Oh yeah, you`ll arrange more than 8 gyms (like 10 or 12 if some people quit pc/don`t appear that often here/don`t do competitive battle anymore)? That would be good.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    There not enough battlers around for me to even think I can get 8 Gym Leaders, let alone 10 or 12, and then still find challengers. I think in the end, only JOSHIKINZ_94 is going to even try for round 2.

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    Yep...so let him become "The Master of the MMSL" - that`s the title for the best trainer here (he can be the new champ after getting this position but I doubt that anyone else will get to the e4 in the first round xD).

Okay, I`ll look now if I told him that you`re the new runner of the league.

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    You can`t challenge me...see? :P

With July, 11th 2010, pokemonleaguechamp replaces me as the runner of this league. If you have any questions about this league, then vm pokemonleaguechamp.

Besides that, this league is under construction from now on. So we don`t take challenges at the moment. When the newer version of the Multi-Mix Special League is opened, you`ll find a link here before this thread will be closed (at least I hope so xD).

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    Maybe he's decided to do what the "cool" battlers did(Greene, Roshi, leingod, and the rest)and just up and leave. But whatevs.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    And I still visit you guys from time to time :P I don't count as a 'cool' battler

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I have some questions, first are matches played in standard mode? Second is perish song OHKO move?

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    1st question: yes(though I lost my powerhouse Mence to Smogon's "proper" judgment)
    2nd question: well, yes, since I suppose I have to cover for noobs who don't know to switch out in time, and whine about getting OHKOd.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    I have some questions, first are matches played in standard mode? Second is perish song OHKO move?

1st question: yes(though I lost my powerhouse Mence to Smogon's "proper" judgment)
    2nd question: well, yes, since I suppose I have to cover for noobs who don't know to switch out in time, and whine about getting OHKOd.

Perish Song is not considered a OHKO move. Although most of the time it is used with Mean Look or something along those lines, so switching out is an actual problem.

Back