• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League Reborn

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Hey, plc (pokemonleaguechamp)!

If you take over my league, please remove parkwaters gym (He won`t go online on pc anymore) and Kaylas (xxkaylabbys) gym (I don`t think that she`s interested in a gym position of this league anymore :\)

Oh and when are you available for some battles?

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Happy that leagues still exist on this place.
    CAN I YEWS T3H UBERS PLOX 4 T3H GYM LEADAR I R USE GRAMMAR K I AM GOOD AT DIS K

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    Yes. I do believe we've had this discussion before.

IMMA BRING MAH UB3RZ!!!

Sorry, couldn`t go online.
    I had headache and my legs were hurting :(
    But now I feel better :D

Happy that leagues still exist on this place.
    CAN I YEWS T3H UBERS PLOX 4 T3H GYM LEADAR I R USE GRAMMAR K I AM GOOD AT DIS K

What!?
    TH4T GR4MM4R HAXR I5 5T1LL H3R3!?
    WELCOME BACK! :D

Well, it exists but it`s not running...
    I`ll battle plc then I`ll decide if he should take over the league or not xD
    But I`m 90% sure that I`ll hand over the league to him lol xD

If someone can get this league running i can guarantee you some challengers to give you something to do :)

Wow, that`s a nice service!
    Thanks for your support :D

Last edited:

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Why do you keep disappearing when I come on? You scared?

lol jk

Just pester me next time we're both on and we can battle.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    I suppose we should look back in the thread and our pages, and see if we've already battled, if another battle will be an issue.

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    plc, I`m 90% sure that I`ll hand over the league to you but I want to battle you before I do that xD

Rush : I can`t tell you that because I`ll leave the league due to school which I`ll learn a lot for it + interest in competitive battles is almost gone + I barely get challengers.
    When plc takes over the league ask him again, ok? I guess he needs A LOT OF NEW GYM LEADERS xD

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    Yeah, considering besides your and my gyms, everyone else is more or less gone.

I'll probably have to take over some gym positions if they get challenged(if we get any challengers).

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
    Yeah, considering besides your and my gyms, everyone else is more or less gone.

I'll probably have to take over some gym positions if they get challenged(if we get any challengers).

Or you can just let the league die with its dignity and for being known as a long lasting league?

On a lighter note, if this league were to be remade, I would definitely challenge. :)

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    Or you can just let the league die with its dignity and for being known as a long lasting league?

On a lighter note, if this league were to be remade, I would definitely challenge. :)

Well, TBH, I was considering makin a MMSL Mark 3, mainly so whenever I wanted something changed, I wouldn't need to harass Piplup-Trainer or a mod to get the OP edited.

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
    Well, TBH, I was considering makin a MMSL Mark 3, mainly so whenever I wanted something changed, I wouldn't need to harass Piplup-Trainer or a mod to get the OP edited.

You would also need to recruit more leaders other than yourself and find some decent challengers. Do you really want to go through all that work to make version three look extra amazing?

Not trying to belittle this league or anything, just being honest... seeing as how the battle stadium sucks right now.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    it's only due to a castling amount of inactivity.
    what I'd suggest doing is find the Positions before making the new thread, so that when the thread opens it is immediately active. this will promote it in of itself as people when they come in will see that IS something to do, not something to wait for something to do.

cause we all know... impatience is like signatures, we all have it.

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
    if you need gym leaders i might join....once i have a team.....and maybe beat the league :(

Back