• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League

Do you like this league?

• Like it!? It's awesone! :D

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • It's the most creative league here! :D

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Yeah, I like it. :)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • It's cool. :)

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • It's not bad. :paranoid:

• It's just ok. :\

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Not that bad, but could be better... :surprised:

• I don't like it... :(

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • It's ugly! :disappoin

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I hate it! :disappoin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Oh man...
    That suxs :(
    How about a free 10th ANNIV Celebi giveaway for any challenger that challenges any gym leader - it doesn`t matter if he wins or looses.
    Really guys. I`m starting to think about making a banner which says "Please, challenge this league! We need your help! Or else this league will die! :("

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    Yeah, I know.
    I`ll make a new banner soon, so hopefully there will be more challengers.
    Btw...I think that this league is evolving into a place, where people meet and talk about random stuff (The Multi-Mix Special Chat?) xD

Edit : Here`s a list of all challengers who won a badge - hopefully more challengers will challenge this league. Our best challenger is currently JOSHIKINZ, but I didn`t heard anything from him a while ago :( However, this list can also be found at the bottom of the first post.
    Spoiler:

Edit 2 : Changed all names of all gyms - just deleted the word "pokemon" because without that gym names aounds better. Also uploaded the Metronome Badge

The Multi-Mix Special League

Edit 3 : Maybe people are annoyed of reading "Last post by Piplup-Trainer", so they maybe don`t click this league, because Piplup is more talking than taking challenges anyway.

Edit 4 : I`ve also noticed that some of the challengers who won a badge don`t put the badge in their signature, even I`ve sent them the badge via PM. If everybody would do that, this league won`t get more challengers... That`s it. I`ll go now. See ya!

Last edited:

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    hey piplup is back! good too see you:D
    i still need to do my rematch with jukain, and i havent seen iyo or katasyuki on at all:( their my next 2 badges to collect:)

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    Sorry, you`re a little bit late...Iyo has resigned from his position 3 days ago.
    Painter will take Iyos place, he thinks about of what kind of gym he want to lead.

Yeah, finally you`re back :D
    This league really needs any challenger. Every single challenger is important!
    Btw, I also want to battle you again someday - just 4 fun ;)

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    sure thing:)
    tbh, i think the only way i got my first two badges was because people underestimated me a bit. but who cares now? ive got my badges!:D
    but, painter as a gym leader.the original and first champion of the heart and soul league. (shivers to the awesomness):D

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    sure thing:)
    tbh, i think the only way i got my first two badges was because people underestimated me a bit. but who cares now? ive got my badges!:D

Who wouldn`t underestimate you, when you use Toxic twice on a Skarmory xD
    But hey, maybe this was your strategy. Acting like a noob so I think that you`re weak - and you got me xD

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    lol:D i dont really know what i was doing that time. i thought toxic had missed and i had never read the text so i thought i should try it again:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back