• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League

Do you like this league?

• Like it!? It's awesone! :D

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • It's the most creative league here! :D

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Yeah, I like it. :)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • It's cool. :)

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • It's not bad. :paranoid:

• It's just ok. :\

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Not that bad, but could be better... :surprised:

• I don't like it... :(

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • It's ugly! :disappoin

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I hate it! :disappoin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    well, if i manage to beat him on my 3rd attempt then ill go on to facing katasyuki. ill save miz till last.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    lol, just seen it. i dont know then, it looks like this league has been badly poisoned and every day its slowly dying. no offence though this was the first league i challenged 'cause i thouhgt it was creative:)

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    You`re right...
    I have to think about some special rules or somethin else...but it`s hard to safe a league from it`s death.
    Thanks so much that you`ve challenged this league. If you wouldn`t done that, this league would already died last year ^^
    Hmmm...I think that I`ll have to meet the other gym leaders of this league and then we`ll have to talk about the future of this league.

Vote : Do you think that this league should be closed?
    a) Yes, because...
    b) No, because...

Last edited:

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    Guys, good news!
    We`ve got a 9th gym leader, so challengers can collect the badges faster.
    And there`s also a new rule : You have to defeat minimun 8 gym leaders to battle the elite four.
    We`ve got currently 9 gym leaders - so if you can`t beat one of the gym leaders or if one gym leader doesn`t show up, then you have still the chance to get to the elite four.
    Hope you have fun wth the new rule and let`s hope that there will be more challengers ;)

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Yeah, well I personally think we need a complete overhaul to enter contention with the Final Frontier and Heart and Soul Leagues. The Official PC League isn't really doing anything, so we only have 2 major challenger-suckers. I doubt the Knights of Freedom League helps the situation.

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    I`ll do this today but later (yes, it`s already friday here, 3:05 AM).
    After I come back from school I`ll may rest in my bed for awhile and then I`ll think about how to make this league more popular.

Btw, I think that I made a huge mistake when I opened the league...it needed about one month (maybe even more), before it has started.
    Just take a look at the final frontier...they had great start!
    Roshi prepared this pretty well, and then when everything was ready, he just opened the new thread.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    well im not sure if this league will get off the train to its graveyard:D it was fun here,but some leaders arent active enough(katasyuki for example) and your right, other leagues are swamping this one. maybe we should just let this titanic sink :)

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    Mikey, are you so much scared of the Titanic that you have to push a giantass ice berg at it? xD
    You guys are right.
    But just one question Joshi...what you gonna do with all of the Multi-MixLeague Badges when this league closes?
    I mean, you`re one of 4 guys who won some badges...but you`re the only one who shows them proudly on your signature xD

Last edited:

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    ill probably change the title in my sig to:

BADGES THAT I WON BEFORE THE MULTI-MIX SPECIAL LEAGUE DIED:

OR TO SAVE SPACE ILL JUST TAKE EM OFF

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back