• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League

Do you like this league?

• Like it!? It's awesone! :D

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • It's the most creative league here! :D

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Yeah, I like it. :)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • It's cool. :)

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • It's not bad. :paranoid:

• It's just ok. :\

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Not that bad, but could be better... :surprised:

• I don't like it... :(

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • It's ugly! :disappoin

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I hate it! :disappoin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    hmm lady gaga you do make a good point there i think that the e4 would be awesome with colors and im down with a change to that if all the other e4s are

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Great ideas, lady! (LOL. Lady. XD)
    Venusaur, I choose you! XD

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Here we go....
    That's where you're wrong. Clearly, you've never had an unEVd battle before. I however, have about 89% of my battling experience in un-EVd battles. The only things that make them chaotic, or a "jungle" as you put it, are OHKOs, Evasions, and Sleep. Between EVd battles on YouTube and un EVd battles I've had with no OHKOs, Evasion, or Sleep, there's little difference. Except, of course, length, since EVd pokes have more HP.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    A word to the wise, Lady Gaga is a dude I'm pretty sure.
    'That is why I LOLed. XD
    Anyways, I can't wait untill somebody reaches E-4! That's gonna be a long time, since it hasn't even opened yet. XD

Here we go....
    That's where you're wrong. Clearly, you've never had an unEVd battle before. I however, have about 89% of my battling experience in un-EVd battles. The only things that make them chaotic, or a "jungle" as you put it, are OHKOs, Evasions, and Sleep. Between EVd battles on YouTube and un EVd battles I've had with no OHKOs, Evasion, or Sleep, there's little difference. Except, of course, length, since EVd pokes have more HP.
    Clearly you haven't had too many Evd battles. This is ridiculous. How can you say this? If your hitmoncha has trained against a lot of gyaradoses, you have a big advantage without even thinking about it.

Last edited:

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Lady Gaga : Nice idea.
    dr4g0n (Powerful Pokemon Gym) isn`t very active here...
    Gengar Master (Multitype Gym) : If he wants to be here, then he should change the kind of gym.
    Yanmega (Legend Gym) : Please guys. Take a look at his rules. He allows to use ubers with Double Team, Sand-Attack, etc!
    I also like the Elite 4 Idea.

Now I`m going to read the 2nd VM.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Not right now...because we have to build our teams, badges and stuff.
    We`re still thinking about which new gym leader should replace the Powerful, Multitype and Legend Gym and stuff.

EDIT : BE and BEAT are two different meanings! xD
    Sorry, I`ve misunderstood you because of my fast reading.
    My fault `^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back