• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mutation Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Ruki walked for about an hour keeping one eyes on the road ahead and the other on Shadow. "There." She said pointing at the Pokemon Center. "Go on. We have things to do." She turned and started to head back stopping to wait for Vance.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    "Okay. You kept your word, I'll keep mine. I'll be seeing you soon..."
    She then ran off, to her home. She quickly took off the cape, grabbed Pika, and went to the Pok?center the fastest she could.
    "Don't worry, he'll be fine! We'll take care of your Pichu."-replied Nurse Joy.
    She then took off to the emergency room.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I merely glared at Ruki, not exactly happy anymore. "Sometimes I wish that the one next to me wasn't a hero." I hissed, trying to make my words deep enough to be hard to understand. I walked, again, down the street to Mrs. Freggors house. An old lady was at the door. "Hello, young man, what brings you here? Are you with TAPIA?" "Yes, and you must be Mrs. Freggor." "I am, indeed. Please come in, I prepared tea for you." "Um, no thank you, I came to take my friend, who fell onto you roof after an explosion. And apperantly, she's dead." "Oh, dear! I wondered why, when I was told TApia agents were coming, but a dead person on my roof?" "It's terribly true. Now, can I borrow a ladder?" "No, dears, why don't you have tea, first?" Flashing the old lady a suspicious glance, I finally gave in. "Oh, alright."

Last edited:

AburameShino

Coolest thing sense cheese
    Years
    Is it too Late?

Name:BoltStryke The Electric Cyborgnetic Hedgehog.
    Occupation:Works For Raijutsu Bounty Studios, Bounty Hunter(Hunts down Wanted cyborgs,Cyborg pokemon anything wanted even if good or Bad.)
    Appearance:
    The Mutation Case

Are you a:
    Cyborg Pokemon.
    Inteligence:Learned.
    Interests:Fighting,Causing Trouble,Learning new attacks,Tough fights.

-My post-
    Bolt Stood in a large near by tree near the pokemon center and he smirked putting a dark black walkie talkie up to mouth and he talked into it saying"Heh,I've got them in my sight Attacking is approxamentenly(Sp?...)10 minutes...Roger.."The static clicked over into the Walkie talkie and Blot stood there with his arms crossed with a straight yet mean face put on watching them.He then said to himself"Tch...Becoming a Cyborg for Raijutsu Bounty hunter studio wasnt such a bad idea...but yet again i have to hunt down inocent people,pokemon...Gah i cant let that get into my system!...i must focus on the mission..".Bolt continued to stand there waiting for his captains orders or commands..

Last edited:

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: You can join, just if you post when you can, and you follow the rules.

Dream Illusionist

Years
    Lillia just wouldn't stop walking in circles in front of the emergency room.
    Aqua and Chi tried to calm her down, but no effect.
    They were all too worried...
    Suddenly, the operation sign turned off.
    They all ran to the front of the emergencies' doors, and Nurse Joy came out.
    "Dont worry! The operation went just fine!"
    They all were relieved. They tried to enter the room, but Nurse Joy didn't let them.
    "He's still recovering. Let him sleep now."
    "Okay. I hope you recover all right, Pika."- said Lillia, while looking through the door.

Alana

Years
    Ruki raised her eyeborws. She hesitated then walked into the houe after Vance. "I wasn't trying ot be a hero just trying to keep you alive." She muttered to him in a slightly annoyed voice. "What would you have done if she had had a knife to my throat. Oh maybe I don't want to know." She added grining slightly.

AburameShino

Coolest thing sense cheese
    Years
    "Now!"Bolt Yelled out from the trees,he then jumped out from the tree into the air and he yelled out"Thunder Punch!",Bolt gatherd electricity into his right fist and came crashing down with the Electric fist aiming for the closet pokemorph hoping to hurt at least one of them.

Dream Illusionist

Years
    Nurse Joy entered the waiting room.
    "Lillia, your Pichu's well, again. Come here anytime you need help!"
    Lillia then saw Pika in a corner when suddenly, he jumped at her, and she grabbing him.
    "Oh! Pika! Thank goodness you're well again.... We were all so worried..."
    "Pi-chu!"-he replied
    "Well then, let's return home... Thanks Nurse Joy!"
    "Don't mention it!"

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Alana and I are at a lady's house, Sylph is at the pokemon center, and the new guy is outside the pokemon center.

IC: I glared at Ruki.
    "TAPIA discipline? Hello? Page 347, 'How To Stop A Murderer'? Have you even read the REQUIRED book?" Mrs. Freggor looked at me bewilderedly. "Um, now, young ones, if you are going to argue, do it outside." "Ummm, no! I'm not argueing!" I put an innocent look on my face and looked around at the spooky house.

Alana

Years
    Ruki didn't alter her expression. She simply kept it netural and shook her head slightly as if saying Vance was overreacting a bit. "So uh nice place miss." She said in a polite voice. It was a very weird place but there was no point in hurting the old woman's feelings.

Dream Illusionist

Years
    Shaow started walking on the street where she found them, and started looking through the windows. After 8 windows looked, she finnaly found them, but there was an old lady with them.
    "Dang! I can't do anything, while that lady's seeing them... Wait! I have an idea!"
    "Marsh?"-Aqua replied.
    Shadow then called Chimecho, and ordered him, to use Hypnosis into the house.
    Everyone then fell asleep, and she dragged Vance to a empty house nearby. Now, the hypnosis effect was starting to take off.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Yeesh, is anyone who is not asleep gonna post or do I have to urge you guys to? I'm stuck asleep in this Rp..

Alana

Years
    Ruki woke suddenly. She jumped up and looked around. "Vance is gone. I should have known. I help you, you go away, then come back ten minutes later." She headed for the door. "Later lady." She called then dashed out to search for Vance.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    After my quick doze, I woke up and profusely stuffed up the truth that I had just been dragged away. It's that Shadow girl.. My head announced, and I knew exactly what to do. While Shadow wasn't looking I licked my lips slightly, and made my hand reach for my pokeball. All so suddenly, a little instict in me yelled, "Go, Lombre!"

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I could just barely keep my cool. I mean, everything is alright, and suddenly, I'm battling a murderer, just like that?! YEESH! But in real life, all I could do is yell, "Lombre, tackle!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back