• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mutation Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I sighed heavily and entered the unhomely mansion. It was a boring place, and I barely entered it. I usually fell asleep from signing papers or a tiring mission at my desk at the main TAPIA building. Putting Ara onto my dusty couch, I smiled at Ruki difficultly and said, "Uh, drinks? If you don't mind, they may be way past expiry date, but I always have a full refridgerator.." I tried to look casual as I went to turn on the lights, but I felt distracted and stumbled. TAPIA had given this mansion to me even if I didn't want it, and they had also given me the furniture inside of the mansion, and they made sure my house was close to the TAPIA main building, and they made sure I didn't have too much to handle in life other than TAPIA missions, and they succeeded. Not that a life devoted to TAPIA was that bad, I thought as I turned the switch to the lights. Spparrkk..
    Slightly thinking it may be another explosion, my head looked up at the light. It was moldy and dusted over by a severe attack by dustbunnies. "No wonder the light isn't working...look at all the dust!" I was sure this wasn't a good impression, but this house really did need some work on.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Sure a drink would be nice." Said Ruki casually. She walked around the living room for a minute then entered the kitchen after Vance. Her eyes caught on the dying light and she smiled. "Well at least you have a decent place. I live in a small house on the other side of town but TAPIA says I will be moved clser to headquarters when they get hold of a place. Though I do hope it'll be a bit smaller. This place is nice but so big it's probably hard to take care of."

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Hard to take care of, huh? Well, I barely go here. My desk is more than home than here is." As I opened the refridgerator, a gust of dust came out. Coughing slightly, I reached out for some water. "Uh, here." I handed the bottle to Ruki.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    OOC: Sorry, off for the weekend.

IC: She closed in on the building where Vance and Ruki entered.
    "Nice place he's got here!"-She said, amazed with the enormous size of the house.
    "Maaaarsh!"-Aqua seemed amazed, too
    She looked around, and saw loads of cameras everywhere.
    "I guess we'll have to act normally..."
    "Voice sample please."
    "Oh no! This thing has a voice sampler... This'll make things harder now..."
    "Marsh!"-shouted Aqua, launching a large Hydro Pump to the electronic device.
    "Aqua no!......,."-She shouted, too late. It made quite a large explosion.
    "See what you've done! Nevermind, let's go inside."-she said running really fast inside.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "So what's your family like?" I asked, trying to wipe away the glint of sadness and spite in my eyes. I was spiteful for the fact that Ruki even had a family. And I was sad for the fact that my only long time friend, Ara, was gone. Before I could say anything else to Ruki, I heard the booming security settings, "INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!!" Smiling, I replied to the warnings by saying, "Must be a dustball." Shutting off the alarm, I waited patiently for a reply from Ruki.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    "Hmm." Said Ruki taking the water. She thought for a moment then shrugged. "Well I'm not really sure. My family vanished when I was a kid. I remember having a little sister who I loved but she was only a baby. And my mom was really kind while my dad was strict but he was also really nice. I don't remember much. One day some people came to the house and my mom and dad told me to take Sulia, my sister, and run. I knew my dad worked somewhere where he made enemies and my mom worked there too. I think he was a spy." Ruki fell silent and took a drink. Her thoughts were racing back to the day when those people had come. Alot had happened in a very short amount of time and her future had been set on a new course.

OOC: Sorry I was gone for so long. ^_^'

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC:That's alright, it gave me a break from work.

IC:A sour frown formed on my face, then, I said sympathetically, "Things could be worse." Worse. The word echoed in my head. "Hmm, so I guess you joined TAPIA and they housed you? Or you got money to get a nice, maintainable home with your money? Sorry if I'm being nosy, but I'm oh-so curious to know what a life is like out of spywork.. TAPIA made sure I never had a life out of my job, never getting risky, never rejecting a mission for a meeting with someone..." My voice trailed off. Sighing, I looked up the stained glass window that was settled in the mansion, it was large, depicting a book. But it generally would have looked better if it was dusted off and polished. My glare suddenly made it shine more, but I didn't care. I didn't even know what kind of a mood I was in.

OOC:Maybe if more people post I'll have more to Rp.. bah, only three people are really good in this roleplay, but it'll survive unless something really permanent happens.

Last edited:

Dream Illusionist

Years
    She entered as fast as she could, but then the alsrm stopped.
    "Huh? That's odd"-She said to herself-"Oh well, easier this way. Let's go Aqua!"
    "Marsh!"-He replied.
    They ran through a large staircase, when they were going through a corridor, really quiet, they started hearing voices from a room.
    "They're there."-She said silently at Aqua.
    She counted to three, and then entered the room with a knife on her hand.
    "I can't miss him this time. For his sake. But now it isn't time to think about him."-She thought, as she lunged into the room.

Alana

Years
    "Yeah but I didn't have much of a life. TAPIA started training me not long after the attack. I'm not sure what hapened to my sister. She...Shadow?" Ruki stared at the girl who had entered the room with a knife. She hadn't been accpecting to see her again for a while. "Not again." She sighed. She was becoming annoyed with Shadow interfering in their mission.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: I'm sorry, but I have to leave PC ASAP. I have better things to do than wait for the post of a roleplay which I have lost interest in, better things like Neopets. So I'm leaving the RP in the clutches of Alana, but I won't blame you guys if this horde turns to junk. This account may be abandoned, but I'll be watching this Rp. Thanks for your kindness and devotion, and yes, Sylph, you have the permission to eliminate Vance, and for goodness sake, please get rid of my character. Take care, I won't come back unless it's urgent, and if you really want to contact me, contact Alex_greetster on neopets (but don't expect a reply). I might send my original plans for this rp to Alana, and if she likes, she will be able to patrol the Rp. I may be leaving because this account has enough shame, I may be leaving for Neopets, but I'm leaving for good.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Uh, is it too late to join? I know how strict this rp is and all, but I'd like to.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Well one of the members is gone so we need some one else. Yes you may join. Oh and what I'm abou to do is Vance's idea. ^^'

"I'm going to go outside for a while ok?" Said Ruki heading for the door.

"Right." Muttered Vance heading ito another room.

Ruki walked around for a while thinking. After a few minutes she sighed and turned back to the house. A horrible crash met her ears. She ran but when she got back to the house it was no longer standing. "VANCE!" She shouted. There was no answer. The house had collapsed and she hadn't expected one. A few hours went past adn the police did an investigation. The beams on the house had been weak for a while and had just given out. There was no way Vance could have survived. She was right.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Name:Evelyn
    Appearance:She wears black gloves with the pokemon fire type symbol on them, a green shirt, and brown pants with her waistbag at her back. She also has brown hair, usually in a ponytail, and brown eyes.
    Are you a:Cyborg
    Pokemon:Seviper, Blaziken, Tentacrool, Tropius.
    Inteligence:Learned
    Interests:Pokemon, she wants to become a great pokemon trainer, and joined TAPIA to be trained with her pokemon and at the same time save lives.

Did I leave out anything?

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I was in my house, and nobody else was. This meant, I could do anything I could possibly want, but I just sat down and began watching television. Flipping the channel from some gory action movie that was over my age, I listened to the news.

"Due to weak beams, a house has fallen in, nobody was injured, one supposed killed. The one who was killed has been supposed to be a boy, age thirteen (OOC: Did I get Vance's age right?), a clone, name not allowed to be given due to the boy's joining of TAPIA. More news..."

"TAPIA!" I suddenly sat up, remembering my appointment my boss sent me for, the appointment sent to me hours ago, the appointment I completely missed. I had missed the appointment of a mission, and I almost always did, always forgot.

Dressing into my normal clothes (I was previously wearing a sleeping gown, for comfort and thoought of not getting out of the hosue in a while) I raced out of my house, if I was lucky, the boss would forgive me, if I was not, I didn't know, and didn't want to..

Alana

Years
    One of the police that had come when Vance's house collapsed approached Ruki. "Dear we've found him." Ruki looked up. She expected the worst but you could tell that she still hoped he'd be alright.

"Well?" She demanded in a strange tone. She wasn't sure she wanted to know. She knew and still didn't want it to be confirmed.

"I'm sorry dear. But you must have known."

Ruki nodded slowly. "I knew. It's just part of being a TAPIA member." Her expresion changed to a cold one and she turned away from the house. "I have to go."

"Are you sure you wouldn't..."

"No." She replied without waiting for the woman to finish speaking. She walked off without looking back. A few minutes later she was at TAPIA headquaters. She sighed and rubbed her tired eyes then walked in.

Dream Illusionist

Years
    "Good... seems the bomb we placed did the work, Aqua."
    "Marsh!"-he replied.
    She, thinking that she should be proud of herself, she started feeling a little angry and sad. ANyways, she hided her feelings as Aqua looked at her.
    "We better get out of here, Aqua, or..."
    It was too late. The police down there saw her.
    "There's Shadow! He must be involved with this case! Get him!"-the police shouted, pointing their guns at her, and started shooting. She and Aqua started running as fast as they could.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Since I was rushing, I fell over on a stone and smacked onto the concrete of TAPIA's grand entrance. Struggling back up, I stumbled and ran to my boss's office. "Mister Heryx? Is it true? About what happened to that, er, clone?"

"I'm afraid so. An executive, just on the MOPS mission.. Executive Vance, to be exact." "Oh! Him! I was thinking him the best spy in the agency. And that appointment --?" "Oh, you were assigned on the MOPS mission, and you're lucky that I forgive you, I wouldn't if I wasn't in this mood, so now, you're on the mission."

Alana

Years
    Ruki walked into the office and stared at the girl in front of the desk. She listened then gave a little nod. "I guess we're partners now." She didn't smile but put out her hand. "The name's Ruki. I'm a TAPIA Spy and also asigned to the MOPS mission."

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Uh, mine name's Evelyn, you can call me Ev." I muttered queerly. Uh, I guess, you saw.. it? What happened to.. uh.. Executive Vance?" I knew how strange it was, and didn't want to seem suspicious or really know what happened, but I couldn't help asking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back