• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mysterious Pokemon Diglett!!

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Well like I said you have to take 3 problems into consideration when talking about Diglett;

1. How can he battle while your surfing!?

2. How can he use scratch!?

3. How can that tiny munchkin of a Pokemon use earthquake!?

4. Why does he hide himself? Is he self conscious? Does he just like dirt!?

and finally...

5. WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE!!!????

Now in my opinion I think that the Pokemon creators would probably go with https://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/e...f1ef1f24aa.jpg
    but as said earlier, he would need bigger claws on his hand and feet. Also his limbs would most likely be shorter.

Now in real life I think the second picture would've worked. It explains all of them. Maybe Diglett is self-conscious, or he can't go out in the sun (this is somewhat evidenced in a Pokedex entry). The point is...

WE HAVE TO KNOW!!!!

This brings up an idea... Nintendo should do an event where you can catch 1 and only 1 Out-of-ground Diglett. It could be like a legendary or something. It sounds like a good Idea to me. Now all we have to do is take pictures... AND THE TRUTH SHALL BE REVEALED. I LIKE CAPS!!

Anyways tell me what you think of that idea...

With all regards -ChrisTom

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
    Lol, that picture is great!

This question comes from more than 10 years ago. As long as people keep wondering about Diglett's body, Game Freak will keep laughing at us. Let's pretend it's no big deal to make them feel ashamed and reveal us what the heck in under that sausage?
    PMD said:
    Diglett: "Ohhh... I was very scared. Maybe because I was somewhere up so high... My feet feel like they're still walking on air..."
    Starter: (FEET?)
    Magnemite: (HE HAS THEM? FEET?)
    I laughed a lot at this too.

Tertle

nub@ruby
    Years
    Mystery solved.

Spoiler:

DasherPunch

Chibi Chimchar FTW
    Years
    Lol
    Diglett sure is weird. I have just hypotized he has some telepathical powerds, even though hes not a psychic type. This would allow him to bring his little dirt pile with him while surfing and he could use Scratch etc. by levitating sharp rocks.
    The latest pic was just creepy...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Hey Tertle, I like your Idea (well not the agonizing screaming terror past the bedrock, with ghouls shrieking their ways to the surface) about how the body would look sorta like a praying mantis. That would be a logical way to have a body built for diggind.

Back