• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mysterious Pokemon Diglett!!

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years

• So I have wanted to start this thread and I have never seen it before so lets talk about one of the most mysterious Pokemon of all Time!!

Diglett.

Now before anybody starts getting mad, listen,

Diglett
    Diglett is in my opinion one of the most mysterious and philosophical pokemon. Once somebody asked me "How the Hell does he fight when you Surf?! Does he pop out of your surfing Pokemon's chest?" Well... no. That would not be right.

I think diglett looks something like this... https://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/e/2/9e2c6f1b88744faf25547df1ef1f24aa.jpg

However in reality it would probably be more compact. I think it has a simple body structure and that it has claws similar to Sandslash but has a body like that.

The other way it might look is this... https://www.geekstir.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/diglett.jpg

Now I think this is legit enough. Perhaps this could explain the swarms of Digletts as almost several bumps, but when "one" is caught it only has one on it's back. This could explain the small creature's ability to cause Earthquakes and Rockslides.

So please tell me what you think, and this is about Diglett! And Diglett only, so don't post that stupid picture with the Dugtrio, because for god's sake this is a forum not a chipandale's ok?

-ChrisTom

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I've always assumed that there was a kitchen under Diglett and that, little to our knowledge, he was making sandwiches for his Diglett friends during battle.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • What have you never seen before exactly?
    Diglett? Of course you've never really seen Diglett, no one has.

Ayselipera

Perhaps I'm just not a deep thinker when it comes to pokemon, but I just thought it looked like a regular mole underneath.

Also I know you said you never saw a thread like this before, but it has come up many times before this.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Diglett is based from a mole, albiet a bad one. All I can explain is that it's a sausage that has claws like a mole. Although I can't explain about Dugtrio, maybe like Cerebus?

And I actually loled at the pics.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
  • The pics omg xDDDD
    Haha, yeah the fact that he can use cut is the weirdest.
    But yeah like Drágunôv said, it's based on a mole, so I guess the creators tried to make us believe Diglett has a, uhh, "mole" body under his hole.
    Even though I always thought it didn't have anything underneath xD

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Well I think that the GeekStir link, albiet odd, would be a great explanation. Similar to a "Tremor" (btw awesome movie, Go see it... NOW). But what I find really neat about that picture is that it not only explains why they can use "Earthquake" and "Magnitude", it also explains swarms (frequency) of Diglett as basically several bumps on it's back. It also shows why the whole "Surf?!" thing is null. It would appear to be a diglett on a small Island if the creature was positioned right.

Anyways...

Thanks for all the comments

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • I had this strange dream last night where Diglett's body was the body of a worm, and not a giant worm body or any thing just a regular size worm body.

Last edited:
    Years
  • well it is a very interesting theory i would say the first one is more likely than the second one as diglett do have feet i agree that diglett is one of the most mysterious pokemon i the world but who knows your second choice could be right.

Years
  • diglett look really cute in the way they are right now, i might not like them anymore if i see their lower body, they will look really freaky if their heads are put on any body

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • when I played FR/LG and batteling in digletts cave for expierence, I would get soo mad because I couldnt figure out a way how in the world can they use scratch and slash xDD but now I know, its a mole........

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • I always liked to think of them as sock puppets being manipulated by even more mysterious underground pokemon.

That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!

But yeah, I always wondered that to. The most likely thing is that it is some mole-ish body.

And High-Fives to all of us that like Tremors.

Back