• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Kewl, that works too. *Pirate leaps at me from behind, I spin kick him without looking*

IZY WHERE ARE YOU???

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    *Throws Shuriken at Pirates and disappears into my shadow again* Im trying to find Spence but he keeps moving ._. *Jumps out of shadow to attack a pirate*

Xairmo

Years
    *Creates a Shadow Circle, reaches in and pulls out a Katana* This'll be fun >3

Xairmo

Years
    *Runs up to the main deck slashing all the pirates in my way* Are you sure?

Xairmo

Years
    Oh no! Sam! *teleports to Sams location using Shadow* Are you okay? *Stabs Pirate with Katana* GAAAAAH!

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    ...I wasn't expecting this... I planned to die at Hanabi's blade... of... hiding under the guise of merely... leaving her alive to... obtain something of hers...
    Nah, screw this. *stands up, admittedly a little wobbly* YOUR AIM'S RUBBISH, PIRATE! I've been hit in the leg... that's all. XD

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Mind me joining? (I know the sig and all..but I started off as a ninja in that too! I was a ninja-pirate!)

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    you can join, wanna pick an element?
    *gets shot up from lower deack w/ arms tied up* stupid fricken captain hit me from behind >.<

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    WAIT!! Ugh he forgot to untie me.... forget this *takes shoe off, picks up kunai with foot and cuts ropes* hahaha!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Wait for me!! *jumps down stairs* i'm gunna give that freaking captain a piece of my mind...and kunai

Back