• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    hehehehe.
    avatar is kinda messed up though, they mix animals all togather to make weird animals *tries to think of example*
    (btw, do they still make new episodes? Cuz i've never seen any and i miss the show)>.>

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    hehehehe.
    avatar is kinda messed up though, they mix animals all togather to make weird animals *tries to think of example*
    (btw, do they still make new episodes? Cuz i've never seen any and i miss the show)>.>

Don't diss my obsession, well I have a couple arguably but whatever. And the series ends July 14 through 19th. I'm so excited.

In other news, I think we should hold back abit before attacking the pirates. We need to hold more of an element of surprise. I'm thinking small renassaince missions, stay quiet before bam!

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Well for large group attacks, it would be better if we kept our numbers secret, but for smaller attacks, ye'know like four ninjas on forty pirates, we can just go in and do some killering.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    that sounds good.
    I'm in the mood to punch something now though...
    *punches poster of a pirate hanging on a wall*
    ow.. that hurt a lil bit
    *looks at wall, noticing there's now a hole*
    crap... dry wall..

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    i don't punch pirates in public, cuz the only pirates i know are in my class, and since its summer vacation and no one can really drive to each other's houses i can't really punch any real ones.
    whoa that sentence sounds weird @.@

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    okay its the end of the world...okay the ninja world, a few days ago my friends made a poll which were better pirates or ninjas and ninjas only got 2 votes!!! out of 13!!!!! people are losing the love for ninjas...its terrible

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I won't allow it!!
    ...uhmm... i just gotta find out how i won't allow it...
    I'll make my own poll >.<
    and besides, ninjas are stronger, it does't matter how many of our kind that we have, five of us (i think) just took out a whole pirate ship!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    yeah they were all like pirates have 3 movies and i was gonna say well ninjas have an anime but then i realized that so do pirates

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    mhmm.... so... pirates are more popular, so what? And i'm pretty sure there are more than 3 ninja movies somewhere out there, prolly in China

Back