• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    im fine if u could make it a little les shorter than my dragonite fan club banner
    neji is cool and awsome even in one of my banners already

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    The minimal in height i would make them in is 150. Im getting close to being done.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Now it does, check it, and see if your happy.

EDIT: Seeing it your sig, i guess you like, now i wonder what Stardust is going to show me of ^^;

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    XD How the hell do you not know what crediting means?! XD Put made by ShruikenZ under or next to it. And if you don't I don't think you should be allowed to keep it in your sig. =P

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    XD How the hell do you not know what crediting means?! XD Put made by ShruikenZ under or next to it. And if you don't I don't think you should be allowed to keep it in your sig. =P

I think you mean "Shouldn't", but yeah, thank you for explaining that.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I think you mean "shouldn't", but yeah, thank you for explaining that.

Oops, yeah I did. XD Thanks for the correction. I have a problem I need help with. My dad told me he bought me a birthday present today, and now I'm going to be bothered not knowing what it is. All I want is a cell phone....so I have no idea what it is. Here are the hints: It will last me my entire life. My friends wouldn't have it. (My friends are into sports and stuff) It requires skill to use. It's not nerdy. And it's not really big, but not really small. PM me with answers that you think would fit into these categories. xD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Desu.

It was a filler, and it was the dub, but whatever, everytime I watch episode 101, I laugh. XD I just wonder what the heck Baka Bird is saying in the dub, sounds like 'a-hole' of something. Strange. But what's weird, the American version edits episodes sometimes, I wonder why they didn't edit Dork Ninja? He had a ... boner ... a few times in that ep. Ehh... and I see another filler after tis one. Crap.

Shippuuden 26 is '<3' like I said before, Sasori shirtless is ...aaahhhaha... *blush* ^^ For some reason, that part in the begining when Sakura broke Sasori, I didn't remember that in the manga. *Flicks head* I can't remember anything from the earlier chapters... weird. But my brother thought that that was it. And, and, I loved the puppet fights. They're so much better in the show. People say manga > anime, but I think anime > manga. ^^; Things like movements, are actually easier to understand because they are actually moving. Peh... I'm trying to draw a manga myself based off my Naruto fanfic and I need practice. I'm good, I started it before, but I restarted because I... used pens. XD Off topic that was, desu... um... I was watching ep 26 with my cousin so she got to see my 'fangirlyness.' Hmm... if one day Gaara were to be shirtless in an episode... *Turns red and faints at the thought of it*

Chapter 367 was a lot of Jiraya and Tsunade. Did anyone ever make a pairing for those two? XD; But I liked the talk about Naruto's parents. Dunno why... and unlike everyone else, I was glad Itachi and Sasuke's fighting didn't start just yet. Mwahh.. . Oh. Thank you Shuri, for posting that in the spoiler. ^^ I still lost my manga site. XD Actually, I put a link to it on some forum, so I know where to find it, but the forum is currently down and I forgot to add the site onto my favorites. Kehe. Thanks again. ^^

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Episode 101 = <3. Incredibly, I liked the English Dub more than the fansub. It's my favorite episode so I prepared an entire evening just to watch it, lol. I love the entire episode. Ftw, definitly. I've already seen the next arc, but for some reason, I'm really intent on watching the dubs from now on. Then again...The fillers are coming. *takes everyone into hiding* SASORI IS HAWT. But he's yours, Ichiko (dunno what to call you) so meh. I love shirtless Sasori even if he is a puppet and had that heart-thing in his chest. Naruto has so many bishies! I lub it. I hate Sakura though...Bleh. Sasori looked so cool in Shipuuden 26; I'll be sure to watch that one again. Gaara? Shirtless? OMG. *faints next to Ichiko*

0_0 ...*Shivers at thought*

Lemme describe it you to, Shuri.

X'd out eyes, a lolling tounge, totally white, LOTSA BLOOD, A GIANT SWORD IMPALING HER, and Sasuke stepping on her ugly face saying he hates her. :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back