• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Episode 101 = <3. Incredibly, I liked the English Dub more than the fansub. It's my favorite episode so I prepared an entire evening just to watch it, lol. I love the entire episode. Ftw, definitly. I've already seen the next arc, but for some reason, I'm really intent on watching the dubs from now on. Then again...The fillers are coming. *takes everyone into hiding* SASORI IS HAWT. But he's yours, Ichiko (dunno what to call you) so meh. I love shirtless Sasori even if he is a puppet and had that heart-thing in his chest. Naruto has so many bishies! I lub it. I hate Sakura though...Bleh. Sasori looked so cool in Shipuuden 26; I'll be sure to watch that one again. Gaara? Shirtless? OMG. *faints next to Ichiko*

Lemme describe it you to, Shuri.

X'd out eyes, a lolling tounge, totally white, LOTSA BLOOD, A GIANT SWORD IMPALING HER, and Sasuke stepping on her ugly face saying he hates her. :3

yeah its good, i liked it, expect i noticed couple edits in there, but its very funny to hear the dub. It gives you more of a sense of not knowing whats next in the voices. :3

Whats all about these shirtless bishies all of a sudden? *shivers, gags, then dies* DESU!!!

oh boy, cant wait to see the picture then Stardust, so you get the more sadistic joy of making me suffer all the time. While you strangle me to your hearts content. x_X

One thing i got to say though *drumroll*
    Im now officially a Chunin, thats right look at my post count Kay11190. ^^

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    yeah its good, i liked it, expect i noticed couple edits in there, but its very funny to hear the dub. It gives you more of a sense of not knowing whats next in the voices. :3

Whats all about these shirtless bishies all of a sudden? *shivers, gags, then dies* DESU!!!

oh boy, cant wait to see the picture then Stardust, so you get the more sadistic joy of making me suffer all the time. While you strangle me to your hearts content. x_X

One thing i got to say though *drumroll*
    Im now officially a Chunin, thats right look at my post count Kay11190. ^^

Yeah I LOVED THE DUB. OH NO THE FILLERZ ARE COMING EVERYONE FIND A SAFE HIDING PLACE AND STAY CALM. I REPEAT, STAY CALM.

Yay! XD Hey I was nice to you last night! And you like my strangling. *strangles*

That's...Awesome? XDDD

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Yeah I LOVED THE DUB. OH NO THE FILLERZ ARE COMING EVERYONE FIND A SAFE HIDING PLACE AND STAY CALM. I REPEAT, STAY CALM.

Yay! XD Hey I was nice to you last night! And you like my strangling. *strangles*

That's...Awesome? XDDD

LOL yeah thats true.... *feels the strangle*

well after a couple more episodes of these roll by fillers, then then *awful, continuous, low quality, ugly, unforgivable, mind bleeding, Fan stabbing* fillers wont show for about 30 more episodes, so everyone will have plenty of time to run for their life's, rofl xD

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    OMG! *is leaning against trying to catch her breath.. more than 20 pages after I last posted O___O* But I'm alive, managed to read them all!

BTW this takes me a little back.. but Stardust-Kumo your fanart with Pinnochio/Sasori was just hilarious!! I also liked the one when Sai draws portraits of Sasuke-kun.. ha su funny!

And I never realised the guys who draw the anime, draw so badly sometimes.. My dog could do better! xD

And these latest chapters were so awesome! I so wonder what Itachi wants to talk about with Naruto so badly.. do you think he will interrupt his battle with Sasuke-kun or not? Prolly yes, coz I think he's already caught Sasuke in his genjutsu (predictable, like Itachi could get hit so easily.. tisk tisk Sasuke-kun.. and you trained so hard!!), so it won't be hard to escape..

Apart from the Sasuke and Itachi fight (which I've waited so impatiently for and has finally arrived..yay!), I can't wait to see Shino and Hinata-chan fight! I want to see their new moves! I hope they'llbe awesome, ha most prolly coz Kishi never messes up these things! ^-^ Anyway I hope Hinata will punch that annoying Karing straight in the face!

BTW I was thinking about Suigetsu.. his face sometimes reminds like he'd just been smoking pot or something.. @_@ xDDD Can't wait to see him again!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    You think they'll really show those 84 constant fillers in the dub, desu? X.X

EDIT: I said I would draw him using this expression, so here he is, desu! The arms look weird.

The Naruto Fan Club

SHOCKAGE, DESU?

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Alright, I am glad everyone thought Episode 101 was pretty good. I really enjoyed it myself. I still got it on my DVR, I am not going to delete it just yet. They kept pretty much everything except a few edits, but it was still awesomely funny! I really love the end when Kakashi said...

Kakashi: Under this mask is....another mask! Cool huh?

*everyone anime fall*

Naruto: You got to be kidding me!

LOL! Awesome stuff. But the other parts were great too. =3

And episode 26...I love that one! I still got in on my computer. Won't delete that one anytime soon. Maybe til episose 27 gets here and I will delete it. ^^

Wow! That is a awesome picture of Kisame, Super Gullwing! Aww, I like his expression. XD It is cute.

Last edited:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I liked the table scene,

Naruto -- Oppps, my hands slip? *deep voice* oohhhhhhh

*chucks over the pot of tea*

*kakashi pulls the table up for food to spill*

Kakashi -- oh sorry, my hands slipped.

Everyone -- WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR HANDS SLIPPED, AAAHHHHH!?

Spoiler:

@Ichiko: Yush, indeed Shockage desu!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The table scene was great! I loved that part too. That picture is priceless! Omg, this is the best filler in the whole world. Now I am wondering if VIZ is going to dub the rest. They are in a bind...some say they shouldn't, other say they should.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Most say they really shouldn't, desu. XD; *Prays they won't*
    But they're doing another filler after this one... something about tea. I don't watch fillers at all pretty much, so I wouldn't really know.

Changed theme again, desu! ~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah they will go the Village of Tea, that is right. Well that one is only about four episode of filler, and then it will get back on track with the cannon.

I guess for everyone's sake I hope they will dub the fillers and put them in a special CD set, and don't air them on tv. But then would we get close to the Japanese, if they start to show Shippuuden? So I think they will dub some of them, not all. So we don't get close to the Japanese. That is what I think.

Only time will tell.

Oh wow, I love your new theme, Super Gullwing! Sasori is sooo awesome! =D

Omg, I can't wait either! And every other chapter afterwards! Because of this.
    Spoiler:
    Man, I love this manga and anime. <3

Last edited:

CHaRiSMa

Years
    Oh I hope Kishimoto will show us a pic of Naruto's mother *eager to see how she looks like* *in the mean time sits in a corner and drools over a picture of a topless yondaime* xDDD

BTW Gullwing I love your Sasori sig! I don't watch Shippuden anime so I don't know how Sasori looks in the anime and I'm also too lazy to check it out on the net.. he's just so hot!! *decided to go find a picture of him on the net*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man, I am so anxious to see what Naruto's mom is like. I can't wait! I hope he will do it the next few chapters.

Oh Sasori...don't worry you will find great pictures of him. I like as much as I do of Deidara. XD

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Man, I am so anxious to see what Naruto's mom is like. I can't wait! I hope he will do it the next few chapters.

I too wish to see what Naruto's mother looks like and to see what she is like as well!

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well...

Spoiler:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yeah, I'm interested as well about Naruto's mother. Since her and Naruto's last name is Uzumaki, then her and the Fourth were probably not married. But yeah, I wonder what exactly happened to her?

PS: ....something tells me Jiraya is going to die... I just jave a feeling. Desu. I had that feeling when Deidara was fighting Sasuke and see how that turned out? ^;

PSS: Thanks everyone for liking my teme. X3 *Hugs everyone* Desu!

CHaRiSMa

Years
    Yet the whole tough childhood was to make Naruto stronger, determined and compassionate for others, like my Gaara-kun is now!^^

WHAT?!! No! Jiraiya musn't die! No, no! That'd be just wrong.. I barely recovered from Asuma and he wasn't even such a developed character.. if Jiraiya dies who'll write the whole 'Icha icha' chronicles. If there's no more new novels Kakashi ain't gonna be happy you know..) Then he'll prolly commit suicide and when Sakura finds out she'll commit suicide too, out of love for her beloved sensei, then Lee and Naruto will die too coz they had crushes on her, then Hinata will die coz of Naruto and Gai coz of Lee and also Sasuke-kun coz now he'll be alone for good, and so on and so on till everybody dies.. except maybe for the Sand shinobi.. xDDD

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Yeah, I'm interested as well about Naruto's mother. Since her and Naruto's last name is Uzumaki, then her and the Fourth were probably not married. But yeah, I wonder what exactly happened to her?

PS: ....something tells me Jiraya is going to die... I just jave a feeling. Desu. I had that feeling when Deidara was fighting Sasuke and see how that turned out? ^;

PSS: Thanks everyone for liking my teme. X3 *Hugs everyone* Desu!

Thats a very interesting thought, i mean yeah think about, the background, the rain, the irony after saying he wont die after leaving Tsunade. I say, Jiraya *might* actually die, desu. That would be an interesting twist. The question is, if it does happened, hows it going to shape Naruto mentally.

I love your theme! Its so you, DESU!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yeah.. for some reason, I can't help but thinking that. Pein knows he's there now... desu. I agree, It would be an interesting twist. Like Tobi with the Sharingan.... wait... we all saw that coming. Never mind. XD

Thank you again, desu! X3 *Hug*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back