• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Well, maybe he can take her to Sakura. Although...anybody could do that. XD But it would be sweet to see Neji doing it. Now that you mention it, I've never seen Neji cry...

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Oh yeah. But you know when Shikamaru, Chouji, Naruto, Kiba and Neji went to retrieve Sasuke? Well, after their battles, I was like, "NOOOOOOO! DON'T DIE NEJI!" and my friend was like, "...what about Chouji?" and I was like, "...meh..." XD I'm not very nice to Chouji....then again, it's hard to take him seriously.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    You said if Neji cried you didnt specify age. Yeah im sure they both cry inside <_< tear tear. In Sasuke's case being a kid has nothing to do with it I would cry at any age if my whole family was killed.

Years
    Um... I'm pretty sure it's a given that if I said it would be hot if he cried, I wasn't referring to four-year-old Neji. I'm not a pedophile... O_O

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Lol. Me neither. When I saw him down after the battle with Jirobou, I just like, "Meh, he's not gonna die. Next. NOOOO NEJI!!!!"

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    True. XD But have you noticed how prefectly round his hair is? It's realistically impossible. 0_0 Ah well, I guess that's anime. :P

(Btw, I sent you a friend request. Did you get it?)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Uh...okay...fangirlness? xD Anyway...have you noticed that Sasuke's hair is the same as a certain bird's? There's a video comparing them on youtube. XD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Lol, really? And of course...Naruto's hair is the most impossible of them all...how did Jiraiya figure out which direction it grew in? -__-

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Thanks for agreeing with me, Setsuko. At least they gave him the bones of something monstrous...

@Basselope: Also, Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino cried when Asuma died. I thought that scene was really sad....

I actually like Choji. He's a cool, round cat in my book. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back