• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuki~

Slightly Insane >:3
Years
  • Well, you ARE right. She can actually fight now, and she has some awesome healing skills, so she's starting to pull her weight. I can see why people like her more. Plus, her outfit got a bit more...well, you know...

Years
  • I'm sorry but I think all the characters are ugly in Shippuuden, with the possible exception of Naruto and (retch) Tenten (gag). What were they thinking, drawing them like that; shouldn't they be more attractive now that they're older?

Tsuki~

Slightly Insane >:3
    Years
  • What do you mean? Their outfits are basically the same, though Ino's was stretching it, don't you think? I mean, talk about fanservice...

Kabuto, Orochimaru, Kakashi, Naruto, the Akatsuki...All of their outfits have either remained the same or have changed very slightly. I like Sakura's new outfit, and Sasuke's too. So...revealing...:P

Years
  • What do you mean? Their outfits are basically the same, though Ino's was stretching it, don't you think? I mean, talk about fanservice...

Kabuto, Orochimaru, Kakashi, Naruto, the Akatsuki...All of their outfits have either remained the same or have changed very slightly. I like Sakura's new outfit, and Sasuke's too. So...revealing...:P

Are you saying you prefer this
    The Naruto Fan Club
    to this
    The Naruto Fan Club
    ?

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • Long time people...

Spoiler:

But if none of that happens...

Spoiler:

As For Sasuke...I feel he will get his viewing quite soon if the second theory happens.

See ya...2days; 2 weeks or 2 months.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Chapter 437

Spoiler:

And about Sasuke, yes we might get to see him soon again. I hope...

And to everyone else here, I think they look a bit better in Part 2 than in Part 1. Because they are older. And their outfits change. I think the only ones who got a different outfit is Chouji, TenTen, and Sasuke. The rest of them are different but in the same colors which to me isn't bad at all.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Chapter 437:

Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    More from Chapter 437

Spoiler:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Indeed.... My favorite female character outted?!?!?! NEVER! KISHIMOTO-SAMA!!!!!!! *runs off* .....
    *runs back* Seriously though.... I was sort of expecting that to happen... but hell... that pushed it to the limit (for me at least....). Hinata noooo!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • More from Chapter 437

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Ah yes, I'm sure Kishi is going to interrupt the flow of action with a long, boring explanation of Nagato's past.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah Kishi probably will put everything on hold and show a flashback about Nagato's past. After what he had to deal with when Jiriaya, Tsuande and Orochimaru. At first they didn't want to teach Nagato and his two friends. But Jiriaya took them in, and after that...then I guess we will find out.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I would like to join as well. I really do love Naruto (the series).

Well, I think that Kn6 (Is that what you guys call Naurto's sixth transformation?) is the beginning of the creation of Kyuubi's skin and bone structure. To me, the bones look more like a Dinosaur than a Fox.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Darn, she's not dead yet....

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes you are in Neiko Star. You don't need to ask to join. Just post and you are in. And I agree with you BHwolfgang. KN6 with the skeleton looks like a dinosaur than a fox. And quite frankly...I don't like it. x.x

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back