• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    He is controlling Pain and Nagato as well. I just can't believe it. Madara lied to Sasuke...oh man. If Sasuke hears that Madara lied...he is going to kill him! I really hope Sasuke will realize that Madara was playing him

Nagato is Pain. And also I knew he was partly lieing to Sasuke when he was telling the story about the past and Itachi killing everyone. I am sure Sasuke isnt dumb enough to believe everything a complete stanger tells him and take all of it to be true. You really think Madara would tell him the truth no cause he is a villian thats what they do lie. He is just playing Sasuke just like he played all the Akatsuki.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Spoiler:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'm using Safari, guys. =/

If I clear my cookies to read those spoilers, then I have to log in again....

Thanks. XD

So, was Madara truthful to anything he said to anyone and all the stories he explained to them?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Spoiler:

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Spoiler:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Ya I heard the manga is ending soon which is sad. how long soon is I don't know but the conclusion to the series is coming up. so we have to enjoy these moments as the epic battles grow greater.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Chapter 441
    Spoiler:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Chapter 441

Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Chapter 441

Spoiler:

The anime is still in filler mode. And it is going to be on filler mode for awhile. Hopefully I will get to see cannon soon.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    lol Poor Sasuke deceived by Madara

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    lol Can I join? :3 I'm current with manga and watch the show. This clan looks cool xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    lol Poor Sasuke deceived by Madara
    Lol, yep. Madara got Sasuke in the palm of his hand. And he is going to crush him. Unless Sasuke finds out that Madara lied to him. We going to see Sasuke vs. Madara soon. Or Sasuke and Naruto vs. Madara.

And welcome to the club Pandamore! =D

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    The author is going to make Sasuke fight Madara... I would think he would want the Uchiha's to fight until the last one is standing or something. But I like the idea of Sasuke and Naruto vs. Madara.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I do agree with you Pandamore. I won't mind seeing Sasuke battling Madara. But I know for certain that if Sasuke is about to lose...someone will come and step in. And that someone is Naruto. XD I just have a gut feeling that is going to happen.

It seems Itachi did fail to stop Madara. I think. See I did read the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight, but I was kinda confused of what Itachi's motive was. So I am really not so sure if he stopped it or not.

Anyway, Chapter 442

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back