• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    No, it is set for DVD this summer, it was supposed to enter Cinemas in Japan last year but it never happened.

And phantom, I got it off Limewire

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Then I guess we will wait for another week until they finish subbing it. Did you download this weeks new ep? I'm about to do it now

Stevo-kun

Years
    I have seen the first movie, and no, it has Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi in it, and some other countries Princess.

I just saw the latest ep, it was okay. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    Nope, Tsunade isn't even in it, they are protecting the Snow Countries Princess..even though Sakura like does near to nothing like usual and Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi are the ones kicking butt.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Haha Renji. You misread it.(maybe miswrote?) P.O.D. was talking about Yondaime and yep, Sakura ended up being useless except when she and Sasuke were fighting that lady. You could say it was awesome seeing it for the first time. It got boring for me because my friend borrowed my DVD eppys so I got stuck watching the movie. That dragon jutsu was pretty awesome... need to get that name down for future uses in Naruto relating Rps... hehehe...

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    What country has Naruto and the gang not visited yet? I had to watch the 6th episode to know and i think its the Rock country and Cloud countries they still need to go right? I think also sand but they have shown the sand village when they showed Gaara's past

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    That would be one battle to see. But chances are that Onochimaru is the strongest, not even Kakashi-sensei can do damage to Onochimaru....but that leaves Itachi, he may beat Onochimaru

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I can't wait to see that rematch. Sasuke having the Lv2 curse sealing and Itachi having his Mangekiyo Sharingan...a battle that makes me wanna destroy the fillers that are coming still.

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    well...time changes too Garouga.....sasuke might be stronger than naruto already...but because of the demon fox....

my theory about naruto v.s. itachi:
    the akatsuki clan are planning to get the demon fox extracted out of naruto right? so they must be really strong enough to get it from naruto's body...so i think that itachi will still win over naruto....

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Do you think Akatsuki also captured Kimimaro because his abilities to use his own bones is from an advance bloodline(kekke genkai) so maybe Kimimaro went to Akatsuki first and than to Orochimaru

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back