• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • phantom_of_death said:
    toonami? as in in cartoon network? aww i wish we had naruto in ours...we only have poke'mon

oh...and how do you know when a filler is about to be over?

Um, I think that may be Kids WB your watching. I dont know what channel for you is Toonanmi, but for me is channel 72.

The fillers are supposed to end today xD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • The fillers are airing in Japan and I know because I check Naruto sites, good ones, and they are supposedly supposed to end at epi 182.

I don't watch Naruto on the TV and I never have, and I wouldn't even if I could

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
  • hmm...oh...okay i get it now...haha!

hey, some people in my country only liked naruto because of the chunin exam epi's...why? is it really that cool? i mean, i only saw one episode (kind of like a spoiler) when sasuke used his newly learned jutsu on gaara...the chidori? and i think sir gai expalined it...then that guy who was dressed like the 3rd only blue...is he who i think he is?...orochimaru?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I havn't been here in a while, so hi to all the new members. I'll try to update the list as soon as possible.

And the chuunin exams were what pulled me into Naruto completely, I loved them so much.

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
  • yeah, almost 80% of the people in my schoo says that naruto was amazing...especially the part of the chunin exam...bot now not much people like it....T_T

why do they have to start over again...i mean were back on the part with zabusa and haku...so ill just have to wait till chunin exam begins...umm....what exactly is the episode number when the chunin exma begins?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • It starts around episode 25 with the test then it goes into the forest of death which is pretty kool then you get the actual preliminary fihts.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
  • First round, I liked the Shikamaru vs. Kin fight. That was just plain funny to see. The bell-on-a-needle thing was smart, but so was Shikamaru making his shadow look like the shadow of the strings.

SECOND round, Shino vs. Kankuro. I watched the episodes, then a music video with Hit The Floor by Linkin Park. The music video was cool, but lacked the detail. No one would have guessed the blades were tipped with poison.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I liked the fight with Shikamaru too he's awesome. And he only gets better as time passes on when he learns more jutsus with the shadows. Kankuro's fight was ok but my favorite fight with him is later in the series when he uses two puppets instead of just one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back