• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Still, I would love to play the Japanese version, I've gotten fond of the jap voices, like Naruto's Dattebayo and Sasuke's verison of saying Sharingan

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    obelisk-kun said:
    I saw a video of that it looks awesome but gaara's desert coffin thingy looks different ,playing as hinata will be fun.

Also Rock Lee will have his new Lotus...I don't know how it's called in the American version but my guess it's gonna be "Reversed Lotus" since I saw it in the manga.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Karasuma said:
    Also Rock Lee will have his new Lotus...I don't know how it's called in the American version but my guess it's gonna be "Reversed Lotus" since I saw it in the manga.
    maybe secondary lotus.can you activate his other 3 gates?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    obelisk-kun said:
    maybe secondary lotus.can you activate his other 3 gates?

Haven't really played the game though...so I have no idea how he will use that Lotus. My guess is that they will replace the Lotus for the Secondary Lotus...

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Well they don't exactly say how, but now the 3rd Hokage's dead as well so now the line of hokages is fixed~

But there's something about the fourth Hokage, could Naruto be the reincarnation of him? They both look alike

obelisk-kun

Years
    Karasuma said:
    Well they don't exactly say how, but now the 3rd Hokage's dead as well so now the line of hokages is fixed~

But there's something about the fourth Hokage, could Naruto be the reincarnation of him? They both look alike
    naruto is his son. orochimaru killed the the third

young_link

chicken!!!!
    Years
    yeah... it was...but i hated how they ended it...(I hate cliff hangers) XP

sorry I havent posted in ... about.. forever*ad echo effect.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I must join this club >D

I've watched all of the Naruto episodes so far, and waiting for the fillers to end ;; I watch the episodes online XD

the Sakura vs. Ino was a good fight.

obelisk-kun

Years
    Emma said:
    I've watched all of the Naruto episodes so far, and waiting for the fillers to end ;; I watch the episodes online XD
    yeah so do I
    new topic:does anybody else get creeped out by gaara hes like "Uchiha sasuke!you are my prey" not too mention he talks to a gourd

Last edited:

obelisk-kun

Years
    .:Randall:. said:
    Well for one its Gaara. Two, he is just a weird person...SAND FREAK!
    Like I care how to spell that freaks name and if by weird person you mean some guy who thinks his meaning in life is too kill than I agree with you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back