• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Never-Ending Counting Game!

Years
    MY AVVY IS NOT A MOLTRES! Or a Doduo! Or a Ho-oh! Or a torchic! Or a Dodrio!
    Or any of the other 383 things it could be. For god's sake, IT'S A TRIBIRD!
    And I LiKe ChEeSe. I wish 383 different kinds of MoLdY cheese existed in MY cUpBoArD
    And no offense to Smarties-kun, I just needed something to post.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I agree, your avvy isn't Moltres or Doduo or Ho-oh, it's a bunch of Moltres (584 to be exact)

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    586 Dratinis and a rubber chicken with a pully in the middle?

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    the answer is 591, how many times do I need to tell you that?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Titan once again whatever your efforts your miniscule brain decided to conduct you run through all possibilities and come to the wrong conclusion.
    the answer is 595

honestly *tuts and struts away*

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Titan once again whatever your efforts your miniscule brain decided to conduct you run through all possibilities and come to the wrong conclusion.
    the answer is 595
    You're three years older than I am, but still can't solve an easy mathematical problem. The answer is 597. And you were supposed to be the smart one :P

Back