• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    IN THE SPOILER thats where the sprites are
    [
    Spoiler:

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I found the most emo song ever. >_>

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uwf1E-_j74M

It has the word f*** in it like 400 times.

kivbevberuhhyerhyf WTF!? HELL NO DUDE!

Alright, this 'emo' crap is getting a bit out-of-hand. Limp Bizkit sucks, but isn't emo. Limp Bizkit isn't even remotely emo. how the hell did you manage to get that impression from..any part of that song? Whoever told you that they were in any way/shape, or form an emo band needs to get..punched in the throat.

...There are like, 3 'emo' bands out today, and now somehow every other band is picking up that label. It's seriously like..irritating the hell out of me. 'Emo' is a subsection of punk, and nothing else.

I'm seriously getting siick to death of this "LAWL U GUYZ I'M SO EMO I CUTZ MYESLF" Crap. NO ONE WHO IS REALLY 'EMO' WOULD TALK ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY IN EVERY POST THEY MAKE. RAWRRR!!!1!11111

..so in short, next person who says anything about 'emo,' is losing all respect from me completely.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Damn dude, I didn't mean it like that. -_- It's just my personality. I don't like emo stuff, so I pretty much just call all stuff that sounds like that emo.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    kivbevberuhhyerhyf WTF!? HELL NO DUDE!

Alright, this 'emo' crap is getting a bit out-of-hand. Limp Bizkit sucks, but isn't emo. Limp Bizkit isn't even remotely emo. how the hell did you manage to get that impression from..any part of that song? Whoever told you that they were in any way/shape, or form an emo band needs to get..punched in the throat.

...There are like, 3 'emo' bands out today, and now somehow every other band is picking up that label. It's seriously like..irritating the hell out of me. 'Emo' is a subsection of punk, and nothing else.

I'm seriously getting siick to death of this "LAWL U GUYZ I'M SO EMO I CUTZ MYESLF" Crap. NO ONE WHO IS REALLY 'EMO' WOULD TALK ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY IN EVERY POST THEY MAKE. RAWRRR!!!1!11111

..so in short, next person who says anything about 'emo,' is losing all respect from me completely.

0_o

okay....

Hi Mama Neko! :D

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    I'm seriously getting siick to death of this "LAWL U GUYZ I'M SO EMO I CUTZ MYESLF" Crap. NO ONE WHO IS REALLY 'EMO' WOULD TALK ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY IN EVERY POST THEY MAKE.

Lul totally agreed.

Hey Cha-cha-chan.

Back