• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The New Bunny/Jorge/Mihara Fan Club*~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    XD Welcome, Karlimuffin-chan~ now you must commit to sp- er, posting in this club until we get a million trillion billion replies, like the old one~ =D

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Welcome, Stevomuffin-kun~ =D
    Yesh, let's. Talk about what, did you say? xD;
    ...um... *forgets* XD

I didnt give a topic. X3 *grabs a tissue~roll~thing and speaks into it* I SAID: LETS TALK BEHIND HIS BACK IN HIS OWN FAN~CLUBBIE! :OOOOOOOOO *ish insanely hyper tonight*

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    ~Kylie said:
    Ohh! We talk about Jorge? But... that's boring XD let's talk about Kira Yamato~ ^o^

Kira ish so cool~ <3 And he's mah bishie, too. XD

~Bunny said:
    ...Umm...thanks...XD

Yeah, let's all talk about him behind his back...! XD

Bunny, what terrible things do you have to say about Bunny? :o

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    XD why not join in the conversation about Kira? X3
    Kira might be your bishie, but he loves me 100% ^o^ [check my LJ] so there ;o

Nah~ He loves Lacus 100%. >:o Besides, I thought we already agreed that we were both his official fangirls~ Silly, Kylie. XD

Back