• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Dare Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ok ekk here we go so I dare the next person to post after pypn as long as its not him to change there sig to
    !!!WOOT WOOT I FINALLY LEARNT TO WALK AND SPEAK WOOT WOOT!!!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    MisteryDratini said:
    Can I be dared a horrible Dare plz!(Horrible=evil!)
    The question is, will you obey?
    For three weeks you must be the girliest girly-girl in the universe. You must always write in glowy pink, giggle a lot, change your gender, GET A BANNER WITH SOMETHING GIRLYGIRLISH ON IT AND AVATAR! And in your signature, say that Arcanine is the hottest member on PC and in the world like this:
    ARCANINE IS THE SEXIEST MEMBER ON PC AND IN THE WORLD!
    I'm not done! You also must NEVER SAY IT'S A DARE! Also, you must go crazy everytime you see Arcanine. Am I at evil yet? :badsmile:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alright Flygon_Zero I dare you to say your a girl and put every thing you write (including your sig) in pink and glowy letters.

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
    Years
    I'll take one! anything but changing any pics,pairs,or color writing.Alana I dare you to put on your sig that you hate all your friends! And you cant put it's a dare.

Alana

Years
    *Evil grin* I already have a dare. Hehe. Alright Pokeking I dare you to put on your sig I Love Barney! *Dances around happily.*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    that's old, darling. ok PokeKing your location is now "I haven't caught Magikarp, I love it so. I cannot beat it yet" or something similar and you will be obsessed with magikarp for a week.

Alana

Years
    Yeah I know its old. Ok Dark_Pikachu I dare you to take every thing off your sig and replace it with as many pictures of, hmm what do you dispise the most?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back