• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Dare Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
    Years
    There you go I did it how is that?Alana how long do i have to keep it there.and Dark_Pikachu do you want me to put it above my avatar or on my location?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i like my dare i do cuz i like alias its cool if i need to change it more just say and errr yea thats it

Last edited:

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Lizzie said:
    okay Cor i want you to have pics of hello kitty in your sig and write in only red XD and glow pink
    *cough* *Choke*
    Not font change again? Awwww....

Lemme see, this is the third at the moment... someone else add on another~! And make sure it's a good one... not some really lame one...

Edit:
    I added the new siggy in. Like Hello Kitty? ^__^
    Red and glow pink....for some reason glow doesn't work for me, will red font do?

Last edited:

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    Sassydoll76 said:
    Some1 dare me !!! fun fun fun :p
    I dare you to copy my sigg for two weeks!! :badsmile:
    everyting in there, and check to see if I change it!

Years
    okay pynpfan.then I dare you to have to...put Arron and Nick Carter in your sig and say that you wanna go on a date with Nick and wanna go on 15 dates with Arron. :badsmile: :badsmile:

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
    pynpfan said:
    Awesome Jarry and Gohan have to base their sigs aroun Amanda Bines and Say I love you Amanda! And it's for 2 weeks and you can't say it's a dare! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OH NO...NOT THAT! XD...okay...Amanda u say? Gotcha...I accept..I can't and never will or have backed down from a dare.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back