• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Dare Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    CoR and Shane, I dare the both of you to pair up, put it in your sig, act like lesbians, and type in pink for a week.

Riku fan

Riku's my FAV!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 24, 2005
    will someone please dare me already? I wouldn't mind being a girl! anything like that I'm not afraid to do!

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Riku Fan, in your sig, I dare you to put:
    "Batesy is great! Oh Batesy is great! Batesy! Batesy! Batesy!" for one week.

Riku fan

Riku's my FAV!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 24, 2005
    ok *think's of dare....* Composer of Requiems I dare you to put a backstreet boys picture in your sig and in your avy and put that you love their music!!! it'll go for one week!!!

Riku fan

Riku's my FAV!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 24, 2005
    mew42003 I dare you to..... put in your sig that you love britney spears!! and you have to post pics in your sig too. the dare is for 2 week's!!

EDIT: oh and batesy for revenge I dare you too...... act like a girl and post in pink glowy letters, AND post in your sig that you are a girl and are proud of it!! it'll last for 2 weeks!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back