• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW Desktop Thread

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    By request of a1337a, this is the new Desktop thread. Post an image of your desktop here! Anything from a one-icon solid background to PPNSteve's "Where the heck is the wallpaper!?" icon extravaganza, post it here!

I'll start!
    Robo's Desktop
    As you can tell by my desktop and avatar, I REALLY like the Witch-King :D.

aaaaaa

Well post a picture of it, Star! Thats the whole point of this, show off your boringness :P
    For those of you looking for something more extravagent, try Win Customize for some cool skins and wallpapers

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    My Desktop's Wallpaper is a FanArt made by a Graphic Studio... Soo Pwetty!
    Pay Attention to the Portuguese and Learn something from Gian's Pwetty Desktop =3
    The NEW Desktop Thread

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    dear kairi, I <3 you for running 1280x768. :3

this and this are my two desktops I keep switching in between, they were both in the older thread. :3

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yes, I know. XP Widescreen is fun! Though I do sometimes miss the height. ._.
    I like the second one, it's so clean and stuff. ^^;

aaaaaa

I'd love to post mine, but it's unfortunately not G rated (breasts shown).
    So I can't.

aaaaaa

But I'm running a 9700 Pro AiW (Been meaning to swap it for the 9800 XT and PCI AiW that I have sitting here, but you know..lazy) on a Hitachi 19" Flat CRT Monitor. 1400x1050 @ 100hz == Niiice

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    I have a 9800 XT in mine~ >:d

..with a dell 17" widescreen LCD TV / Monitor. Picture in Picture between TV/Computer is so useful. XD! The only problem that I have with the monitor, is the split second audio lag. I play alot of music games, which need there to be -no- audio lag.. but oh well :< It's great for everything else, has close to no ghosting, too. :3

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    My destop is way cooler than all of yours combined. I have Fedora Core 2. A Gnome interface with KDE icons and a Halo 2 wallpaper. Most of you have no idea what I just said. :P Well, you'll need to see to find out.
    Without Programs | With Programs
    I have MPlayer, a movie, aduio player. I have the Terminal or Command line and my root folder. And for people who know Linux, please don't tell me not to run as root, I run too many admin fuctions everyday.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Here is my desktop, I really need to search for a new wallpaper this one is kinda geting old, but anyway here it is.
    My Desktop

Back