• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW Desktop Thread

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2004
    Mystic-Blaster said:
    well i have some from: laetitia casta, caprice bourret, ali landry, amanda marcum, mandy lynn,...
    lol i got some more too :D

OUUU :D

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Heres my new desktop, which is also hotter then everyone elses.
    The NEW Desktop Thread
    Click for a bigger image of Faye.....err my desktop ^^;;

- .] 5cếpt?lế }} +

bedroom eyes
    Years
    high compressed screen with music and my cards :15:

The NEW Desktop Thread

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
    Question and suggestion for those using screen shot from video:

Why does the image looks crappy when you capture it? I'm sure it wasn't the jpeg compression when you capture your desktop but rather how one person take screen shot from a video and resizing it. May I suggest using BSPlayer to take them and then perhape using MS Photo Editor or better yet PaintShop or PhotoShop to resize them?

Just take a look at my desktop. I use an image from the ending of Soko ni Sora ga Aru Kara. Capture it at 640x480 (the original size of the video) and resize with PhotoShop.

ADDED: Here's the link to my desktop for those that doesn't feel like going back a few pages.

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    kinda boring (I would love to have some sort of cool thing to throw on my desktop, but I don't know what.. maybe tsDesk?) but really smooth and nice~ :>
    the theme matches the shaded-silver and black that is the whole exterior of my computer's case and monitor and keyboard / mouse! The desktop color is even the same color as the light up from my illuminated keyboard. *_*

I also really like my start menu clean. XD

The NEW Desktop Thread

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    well, here's my desktop(actually its a bit old if u look a while back(mayb to the other desktop thread, and its a bit modified so...)

The NEW Desktop Thread

Back