• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain saw someone sit down right next to him. Since he hadnt spoken since his pokemon were taken away he jumped to an introduction.

"Hi im Cain. Whats your..."

But the introduction was cut short when they past out the plates. They were all basicly the same. A small salad with a small amount of dressing. What was wierd was that the leaves were very dark green. But it didnt matter since it tasted the same anyway. After he finnished his plate a pair of Omni thugs came out from behind him. They asked him his name "Cain Ritham?" Cain responded with

"Yes."

They immediatly grabbed him from behind. Since Cain had just finnished his food and was still very weak he did nothing to stop them.

Cain was dragged through the door and to a lab. He propped himself on a gurrney. Then two Omni guards typed his name into a computer. The computer showed his name and it showed what kind of serum to use. Cain had always been afraid of needles. When the Omni guard came with a Seringe full of purple fluid he was frightened. Cain had taken shots before, but nothing as excruciatingly painfull as this one. It was as if all the pain he had ever faced had come into that one needle. Immediatly the pain stopped coming through his arm and went to his insides.

The Omni guards dragged Cain back to the rec center. He walked very slowly towards where he sat before and continued with his introduction.

"Hi.... I am Cain.... What is your name?"

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ had eaten his meal pretty slowly, he was already a vegetarian so this was a good meal to him. Once AJ finished his plate was quickly taken up and put back on the cart, AJ's stomach growled loudly as he put his hand over his stomache. AJ noticed that the kid had been taken some where, Whatever he thought to himself as he started to get up and Boom! and AJ fell to the ground, Damn, what the hell was that? as he tried to get back up. And he saw, "Riot Shotgun, Beanbags" AJ muttered wiping the blood that had been forced out of his mouth, " My back hurts..." He grumbled sitting back down.

" Well thats just to bad" A caucassion man mumbled as he pumped the shotgun again, ready for anyone else who was willing to get up. AJ noticed the kid come back, " My names... AJ, AJ Valentine." AJ said to the kid as he sipped from a glass of water.
    Don't pat me on the back Don't pat me on the back Don't pat me on the back AJ compulsivly thought grimly, his back felt like it was on fire.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Aj got shot with a riot shotgun. Cain didnt help him since he could barely move with the firey pain that was going on in his insides.

So... painfull

Cain noticed a few other people getting dragged off the same way he was. The old painfull way. Cain was getting even more angry with Omni then usual. He had felt more angry and less compasionite by the second. Cain didnt notice it yet. But his pigmentation was slowly turning more blue by the second.

Aj looked as though his back was in much pain. But nothing was compared to the pain he was going to have shortly just as Cain did.

"Hey AJ. You Okay? Belive me its going to get way worse".

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ frowned at Cains words, " You really put me at ease..." He mumbled sarcastically fiddling with the ice in the glass, the glass was pretty old. It was dirty around the rims and had some black specs inside of the glass. How disgusting he thought to himself pushing the glass ajar and focusing of the pain in his leg, he put his hand on the wound and winced at the intense pain that followed, the hole had crusted crimson, the blood wasn't coming out very fast anymore. Just a few driblets, I'm lucky they punched a clean hole, if it had gotten stuck in there they wouldn't have taken it out and then... AJ stopped thinking as he shuddered knowing that led poisening would've gotten him.

AJ stopped obcessing over his wound as the scruff of his shirt was tugged from behind and with a single tug he was pulled out of the chair, he attempted to walk with the grunt but it was very difficult. The time they reached the lab he was ready to keel over, They overed him onto a table and poked a needle in him, extracting blood. They put it on a slide and started to type, they smiled and pulled out a syrenge full of neon blue liquid. AJ grimaced as they stabbed it in his neck and pushed on levy making the liquid inject into his bloodstream. AJ was already in pain and this was just.. hell. To say the least he thought tumbling over clutching his stomach, close to vommiting. AJ wasn't able to get up and they had to carry him back to where he had been, he sat helplessly.

And without AJ's knowledge inside his body, mysterious new cells were replicating, and taking over his nomal cells at an extremly fast rate. AJ was in fact, in all terms of the word; Screwed.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey had not eaten any of he strange salad. She was hungry, bot not enough to take food from these people. She leaned over the table, staring at the salad without a word. The fluorescent lights in this cafeteria or whatever it was, was giving her a horrible headache. The room was cold to her, too. Being hungry didn't help. Lindsey was shaking as she awaited her turn to be forced into the lab.

Her heart seemed to stop for a moment as she was grabbed by her shoulders and she did not stand until the Omni grunt shouted at her. Reluctantly, the girl cooperated, and let herself be forcefully walked into the lab.
    Lindsey was thrown onto a freezing metal table and held down as she felt a needle pierce her neck, taking blood, followed by another, which injected a completely transparent fluid.

Lindsey's insides felt as though they would melt. Pain followed the fluid through her bloodstream, and she couldn't even yell. Next thing she knew, she was being carried back out to the cafeteria, with the other trainers. She sat back in her chair, clutching her abdomen and unable to breathe.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: I need a few other people to have their shots before Giovanni makes an apperence. So please post your shot scene

IC:

a girl had been thrust into a chair close to Cain. Cain went over to her and sat next to her. He asked her a simple question

"They gave you the shot didnt they?"

The girl was clutching her abdomen and was having trouble breathing

Damn. They did give it to her. Why are these Omni's doing this?

Cains insides kept writhing. Then out of nowhere the lower part of his stomach started to gasp with pain. As if something was ready to burst out of it.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey had calmed down a bit, though every nerve still felt as though she'd been burned. She looked over to the boy who had asked her if she'd been given the shot. He was hurting again now, and Lindsey could only watch. In the blinding cafeteria light she could see that his skin had changed color since she'd first seen him. The trainers were all undergoing changes. Lindsey looked away. Now she was truly afraid, especially since this was probably happening to her as well. The pain was beginning to fade, but it didn't mean that the serum had stopped working. Lindsey turned and leaned over the table on her elbows, and looked around. She could feel her skin tingling.

Years
    EDIT: My bad on this; I misspelled my own character's last name. XD

Food…

I wasn't the one to get hungry a lot. I usually could hold it. It had been hours since I last ate, and I still wasn't that hungry. Unfortunately, I had to eat. There was no telling when the Omnis were going to let any one of us eat next.

Just because I decided I would eat the salad didn't mean I wasn't very much disturbed. For one, there were the gun shots that were scaring the crap out of me. Another was the fact of how they had just pulled someone out of the room and have that same person enter again with pain. Oh, the humanity in some people. Or in this case, lack there of.

"Charley Vendie?"

That was pretty weird; I could have sworn I hadn't given my name out to anyone at all. Why would they know my name?

"I'm asking you, dumbass," the Omni said with hints of the 'I'm going to kill you' voice.

I didn't want to answer; they were just shooting! And a shotgun, at that!

Well, unless I wanted one of those bullets through my intestines, I had to answer the guy. "Ye—yeah," I said, stuttering.

To let be known, I knew to myself that I wasn't stupid. I saw what had happened to that other guy they had asked a name. I was ready for someone to grab me from behind. So, I sidestepped just in time. The Omni missed grasping me, but the Omni to my right slammed a bat right on my skull.

I got to say, that was pretty painful.

"AH—that fu—that—AH!" I couldn't complete the sentences. The pain and the continued hit on my ribs were too painful to let me.

I was pulled up from the arms, and not even in a guiding way, I was literally dragged out of the room.

"No—let me go you—you—," yet again, I found myself unable to finish my sentences. They weren't hitting me; I was just plain out of breath. You could hear it in my voice. I wasn't screaming at all; it was more of huffs and coughs.

I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings at all, and I actually thought I was going to go unconscious or something. I was unfortunate though; they forcibly stuck a needle within me, and I became wide awake. The screams that echoed in this room were loud. In my mind, way back in the part of my brain that still found it right to make jokes in the wrong moments, I had thought that maybe the GYM leaders in Hoenn could hear me screaming.

No such luck; it was just painful brown liquid inserted into my system. And then what was supposed to happen to me? I was thrown like that second guy that went in there, tossed right next to him, out of breath and feeling dead.

I was able to look at the seventeen-ish looking person's face though; I decided to read him like a book. I saw hatred of some sort; I wondered if he was able to see the hopelessness in me.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: I really want to speed this thing up. So if everyone who hasnt posted can you please do so? I want to show some big change.

IC: The pain was to great for Cain to handle. Immediatly he went towards an Omni guard and asked him for the nearest bathroom. Once he got to a bathroom stall he noticed something. The entire lower part of his body was begining to swell uncontrolably. Then he noticed his skin pigmentation was changing dramatacly. So Cain decided to leave the bathroom and check a few other people.

Cain went towards AJ and noticed that another person was there as well. Cain walked up to him and asked him a very simple question

"Hello. Whats your name?"

Years
    Was that an angel calling me? Was there some sort of sign telling me I should just die? Nope, just the same guy that first went into the room asking someone nearly down and out if said person was alright. Uh, well, I would answer this person, but I'd rather do it when I was capable of words.

I laughed at the little joke I had made inside my head. Still, in all seriousness, we were still in danger. I was still going to get hurt, and I was most likely going to die here. If this person was doing what I think he was, then I should answer him. Because what I thought he was thinking of was that he just wanted to keep me talking so I could have something to still live for. Only, living hurt.

And now I can feel my stomach aching. Ow.

"Uh—Char—Charley," I answered, though not even I could hear it; it was so silent because I was so out of breath. I just hoped it was enough to have this person hear me. Now what would be better; keep talking, or stay down?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ looked at the victim placed next to him, In agonizing pain no doubt AJ thought to himself as he encountered ammense pain of his own, the pain was strange; It was like your entire body was melting and then being rebuilt, from the inside out. His chest felt like it had been ripped open, filled with gasoline and then lit on fire, This pain was on a whole new level that merged with the pain in his back and in his leg. AJ saw that the kid from before had come back, Cain.

AJ felt slightly relived but not much, considering. AJ's eyesight was blurring and he could feel his rhettna's just dialate rapidly, the blood vessels in his eyes felt like they were slowly breaking. AJ's mouth felt pretty good though, a nice cool feeling; A chill only to be accompyned by bleeding gums, " This is pretty twisted" AJ managed to choke out, and then a whole new level of pain came on, in his head. It was like someone shooting you in the head sevral times, but you wern't dying. A searing hot white pain in the head, Did they inject Ebola? or mabye Smallpox or Anthorax? AJ thought to himself unclearly. AJ was going insane.

And in AJ's body the newly, manmade cells were winning over AJ's normal cells. The virus was spreading to his nervous center, his brain. They were replicating faster, changing him from the inside out. It has now been thirty minutes since infected. AJ is still considered, in all terms to meanings of the word; Screwed.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Kayne slowly opened his eyes and allowed them to readjust to the strange surroundings. His left eye took a bit more time to make any sense of the blurs, but it eventually gained focus. He sat up and felt a sharp pain in his left arm as well. He had taken a bit of a beating, and his scars were his greatest vulnerability. He then masaged his temples in an attempt to remember how he wound up in such a dull place, and wished he hadn't.

He remembered how he awoke with his Pokemon being tackled to the ground, and how a Machamp came up from behind and wrapped its arms around him, dragging him away from his Pokemon. Kayne instinctively reached for his PokeBalls on his belt. They were gone. Kayne felt a bead of sweat slide down the side of his face as he reached up to his neck to find a PokeBall up there. He grabbed it and ripped it off his neck and threw it gladly, but wis disappointed when nothing came out. He began to panic, not for his own safety, but more for whether he would see his Pokemon again.

A couple of men entered the gloomy room and picked up Kayne by his arms, and dragged him through several corridors before shoving him through a pair of doors and holding him firmly on a table. As he began struggling in their grip he felt two more men grab at his legs. He was completely immobilized. One of the men holding him down by his arms clasped them in one hand and used his now free hand to force his head onto the table. At that moment he felt a sharp object pierce his skin. He screamed loudly, hoping that someone would hear his cry and come to his rescue. But it was over just as quickly as it had began.

He felt his body slump as his strength suddenly left him. He once again felt himself being lifted up and dragged away from the table. He didn't put up a fight this time, as they carried him to a room full of people where the smell of food wafted through the air. But it wasn't a pleasant feeling. The food didn't smell so great, and besides Kayne had just lost his appetite, if he had ever gotten one after waking up. As he was placed in a chair he lifted his weary head to look around at the people in the room. He clutched his left arm, which was now in pain, and started rubbing his arm where his concealed scar was.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Good only a few more shot people and I can advance the story a few hours where we have Giovanni make an appearence and we aptempt a breakout.

Cain noticed Charley was also in increadable pain. He murmered his name so silently Cain had to lean closer to him to hear it. Aparently his name was Charley. Cain decided to move towards some of the newer arrivals and went towards someone who had just come in. The newcomer sat down and was rubbing his arm. What looked like a scar was where he was rubbing

Man this is terrible

Cain propped himself next to the person and felt the similar warm feeling he had in his abdomen before. He was swelling uncontrolably there again. But he didnt care. He wanted to introduce himself to this person before something even more bad would happen

"Hi, I am Cain. Whats your name?"

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Kayne continued to rub at his scar, hidden under his shirt, attempting to relieve a bit of the pain to get the bruising over and done with so it wouldn't swell up. That was always painful to deal with. He looked up and noticed a guy walk over and sit down next to him. Kayne let his arm go and just let it fall onto his lap.

The boy introduced himself, 'Hi, I am Cain. What's your name?'

Kayne looked up at him, forced a small smile for the friendlinespresented to him and said 'Hey, my name's Kayne.' He then looked around the room at some of the other people. Some of them were clutching their stomachs, like Cain was, while the rest were just plain scared for their fate to come, possibly similar. Kayne wasn't feeling too bad in his abdomen, more his shoulder. It was very sensitive and he had just been wrestled down by four guys, not to mention the Machamp that dragged him here in the first place. He felt the pain pulsing through his upper arm, and once again lifted his opposite arm out of reflex and gripped his arm tightly, hoping that it would subside soon.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain noticed that Kayne didnt touch his food. Cain pushed it towards him.

"You know that food actualy helps releive pain. Maybe you should try some food. It may help with your sholder there." *Points at sholder*

Cain then stared at the door. 2 Omni guards walked through it every 10 minutes and 2 more came back every 10 minutes as well. If he could just get past that door he could go to his pokemon and escape.

Ha fat chance that will do. There are lazer turrets on both ends of this room.

Cain noticed he was looking towards the bad side of things. Something that he did not usualy do. This puzzled Cain as he asked Kayne another question.

"So it apears they gave you the shot. I have one question. Where you a pokemon trainer?"

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Kayne picked up the fork on the tray and picked at the bit of food on the plate. It looked disgusting, but Kayne knew that first impressions were wrong 95% of the time, he just didn't realize unti he put the food in his mouth that this was one of those times where it was right. He couldn't tell whether it was the real taste, or whether it was his lack of appetite that was making it taste bad. But he didn't want to be rude in front of a stranger, so he slowly chipped away through the food.

After a while, Cain said 'So it appears they gave you the shot. I have one question. Were you a pokemon trainer?' Kayne swallowed another mouthful and looked down at his plate, those awful memories flooding back into his memory.

'Yeah,' he whispered in a low voice, feeling like he had let them down by not being there for them. How could I have dozed off like that? How could something like all of this happen so fast? I let them all down... He thought to himself. He pushed his fringe away from his left eye, unintentionally revealing another scar that was temporarily concealed, then looked up at Cain and said 'What about you? Do you have any Pokemon'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back