• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Guy

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    So basically I'm new here, decided to sign up to learn the full trick of the trade of this business. Want to try to assemble the ultimate team (I fight mainly ubers though). Been playing this thing since blue and red first came out and bought almost every other succeeding version.

Oh yeah, I'm a huge music buff as well, and about tired of writing an introduction thread. Looking forward to browsing the boards.

Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity, CircaSurvive! I hope you enjoy your stay at the site!

Also, based on what you said you joined up for, I probably won't be seeing you at my regular hangouts in the Pokemon Trading Card Game section or waaay down at the bottom of the boards in Off-Topic Discussions.

Also, what genre are you a music buff in?

I'm sure there're fans of indie and screamo somewhere on this board... I'm not quite into screamo very much, though that depends on your definition of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Thanks for the greetings mate.

Well, as far music goes I'll have to say my favourite genres are Indie and Screamo, not sure if many of you guys out there listen to that sort of stuff, lol.

Haha, true, I'd post a link but without 15posts I kind of can't...lol.

Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome, I'm sure I'll be seeing you around in some of these old threads here, haha

Last edited:

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
  • Welcome to the community,me matey.

It's great here. But be sure to read the rules. They will help you in the long run.

Have you ever heard PDA by Interpol it's a good indie song,Rockband says so dont shoot me :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Haha, Interpol's not a bad band, I'm not gonna shoot you...yet, lol.

Thanks for welcomes guys!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Welcome to the forum.
    Keep out a sharp eye and read the rules.

Back