• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New League: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    HAte when that happens so I started writing my posts in word processor or on notepad before I post it.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    okay, thanks much. i hope its not too much trouble. if i can, then i'll try to get the gym battle in too. i just want it to seem more plausible, you know.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hehe lucky American indeed =3 I'm already pumped for the next chappie though. And Strikit that really stinks =( That happened to me once, only I accidentally closed my Pages doc instead of the browser just farting out on me ><;

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I hate that so much, especially when I've put loving work and care into it to make it a gorgeous detailed post. You can know then that its successor will be bland, because I won't feel like typing all that again. That's why I didn't start retyping immediately. I'm hoping I'll be able to recreate it.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Aw, Strikit I know exactly what you mean, it's always difficult to restart the post. Just keep the mindset that the other one was like a rough draft, and the new one will be even better. And use Word, it;s what I do. Word saves my life.

Rockman - It's not trouble at all, I do ask for you to finish your post soon, okay? I would prefer to post the next chapter today.

Fen - I miss Holland, with its abundance of holidays, I really do. Seriosuly though, we have first and second Christmas day, and first and second Easter day, because one day for each isn't enough for us :D

New chapter is up people!

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Yaaaay new post! Ack, so many pokemon, including two of my most LOATHED, grrr Bronzor and Baltoy. The first is like the unkillable Zubat (I just never have anything on my team to use against them) and the second one I find sooooo creepy. ::shudder:: Its evolution is even worse.

And guess who doesn't need convincing to stay out of the cave :P

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Haha, I can imagine that Mackie is just fine the way he is, out in the open, no caves. This one's worse though, because it's entirely and totally dark. No lights.

I know what you mean with Bronzor, they're so annoying to kill without a proper fire-type in your team O_O

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    Hey Luigi-a, I have a question, just thought of something. I know the official trading-up posts, like getting something very cool for a Rattata, are totally your territory, but I was wondering; once we know we've caught a pokemon available on a route, would it be okay to trade it for any other pokemon previously seen in the RP that was of the same rarity tier or lower. Like if Mackie had traded the Diglett for a Rattata, or his Yanma (which would never happen, fyi, but just as an example) for a Sandshrew.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    You know, the funny thing is, I'd been considering doing that for a while. Yeah that's completely fine with me, go ahead.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Here's an update of my Trainer Card, Lugia:

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Attempting to catch two pokemon because I dont want to feel guilty of leaving a injured pokemon in the wild for no reason. If something happened to them I would feel awful.
    And I have an updated trainer card. Added Pokemon levels so I will keep me active on my cards all the time.

Code:
    https://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8409/kennytc.png

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Koroc, you're gonna keep me busy with the cards, aren't you ><

Anyway, everyone, I have something special planned for you in Eterna, so let's get there quickly, shall we?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    sry i hadn't posted. i had to go out of town for thanksgiving. btw, happy belated thanksgiving everyone.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Very belated, for my Thanksgiving was weeks ago xD
    Anyway, it's fine Rockman, just get it up soon, okay? Wouldn't want you to get to far behind.

and Broadway, giving teasers is what I do best :D

I'm sure that most of you want to do two posts, am I right?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I just wanted to mention that about the eggmoves that can't be performed yet, you can start practicing them when your Pokemon is lv. 20 and it can be successfully performed at lv. 35. So it can kind of do it in the middle of that, but not entirely. Got it?

Hm, I wanted to say something else, but I forgot. Daaaang xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back