• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: (The New)Pokémon Legends

Scompi

Oh no! More cliffhangers!? :3 Now I'm more curious... WHAT will take you directly to Cherrygrove City!? xD

By the way, will you be including any new Pokémon in Legends, or will you be staying with the default 386 Pokémon?

Good luck.

lol You seem pretty curious:P. What's going to take you to Cherrygrove? Just a boat :P

As for the new pokemon. I think I'm just going to stick to the default 386. But who knows, I might end up adding more. We'll see!

Thanks ;)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    lol You seem pretty curious:P. What's going to take you to Cherrygrove? Just a boat :P

As for the new pokemon. I think I'm just going to stick to the default 386. But who knows, I might end up adding more. We'll see!

Thanks ;)
    I'd like to see maybe a few Pokémon from Sinnoh, but just a few. Maybe just evolutions of the default 386 (like Electivire, Magmortar, Rhyperior, etc.), so players can expand their team a little bit more. That could also add longer gameplay and larger Pokémon levels.

Anyway, I can't wait for more. And YES, I'm curious. :)

Scompi

I'd like to see maybe a few Pokémon from Sinnoh, but just a few. Maybe just evolutions of the default 386 (like Electivire, Magmortar, Rhyperior, etc.), so players can expand their team a little bit more. That could also add longer gameplay and larger Pokémon levels.

Anyway, I can't wait for more. And YES, I'm curious. :)

Hmm... good idea. I will seriously consider that. But won't I have to delete some pokemon to make room for new ones?

Scompi

Expect a short demo within the next day or two.

The demo will take you from the beginning to the part JUST before you head to Cherrygrove. Though short, it will show you the events that will occur in the beginning of the game, and some wild pokemon that will be featured.

Thanks ;)

EDIT: Demo will be released July 15/09, assuming everything is according to schedule.

Last edited:

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Spoiler:

Bugs I found

Scompi

Thanks a lot! I'll add those to the 1st post.

EDIT: fixed them.

Last edited:

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Also it says the starters do not evolve but my Cyndaquil
    evolved

Scompi

Also it says the starters do not evolve but my Cyndaquil
    evolved

Ok. I looked into that and your right. I removed it from the 1st post as a bug and FAQ question. Thanks again!

EDIT: I took some new screenshots.
    (The New)Pokémon Legends
    (The New)Pokémon Legends
    (The New)Pokémon Legends

Last edited:

Scompi

Very interesting new screenshots, Scompi. I'm going to play it as soon as I get the time.
    Congratulations on releasing a demo for Pokémon Legends, Scompi. :)

Thanks ;)

Just to let everyone know. RED and GOLD will be featured in the game at some point. All I need is a sprite for GOLD and the overworld. I also need a new heros sprite and overworld. If anyone can help me out, please let me know.

I also added a Trainer Request form to the 1st post. So if anyone wants to be a trainer in Pokemon Legends, PM me with the following:

Name:
    Class:
    Pokemon: (name/level)
    Battle text:
    Defeat text:
    Talking text(after defeat):

Thanks. ;)

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    I'm on vacation for 3 weeks and what do I find.
    A new hack by Scompi.
    I think I will start playing the demo tomorrow to see if I can find more bugs ;)

Scompi

I'm on vacation for 3 weeks and what do I find.
    A new hack by Scompi.
    I think I will start playing the demo tomorrow to see if I can find more bugs ;)

Ahah yup I'm back!

You interested in bug testing again? I can really use one.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    Ahah yup I'm back!

You interested in bug testing again? I can really use one.

Of course I am ;)
    Downloading it now.
    You will get a full bug report tomorrow at the same time :P
    Still have to unpack some suitcases and "clean" my computer.
    Not to mention my full outlook inbox o.o

Back