• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: The new ScriptDec + Recompiler + new commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    well i've been working with MastermindX the last few weeks to get an update of scriptdec out. I also created a recompiler (in python).
    The whole package schould be the moste complete currently avaible solution for scripting (but probably also the one with the worst user interface... ).

like many of the tools i release it's open source this time GPLv2.
    pokeguide.filb.de/downloads/pokescript.zip
    (this is a link but well i am not allowed to use links until i have enough posts)

MastermindX will post some more in depth info about the script handler and all later.

Note: We changed a lot of commandnames and the syntax in noway resembles rubikon. While most changes are for a reason and make sense a few names of newly discovered commands probably don't (like copyvarifnotzero was a crappy name in rubikon) if you have a better name and explaination feel free to post it.

we hope you enjoy this release

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
    I posted on your site and I'll post here too.
    You two really did a great job, congrats ;)

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    you need to post a new link. its snap, crackle, pop! its broken! (^_^)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The thread's dead, ARCoolguy, someone else asked for a link and didn't get a reply. Please read the the thread a little before posting it, reviving threads is against the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back