• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The new Subway

what you belive that will happen?

• I believe they will have triple battle option at battle subway.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I believe they wont have tripel battles at battle subaway and not at the third version.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i belive they will have triple battles at battle subway only at the third version.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I think it should be like this:

You get in the subway, you go to the city, then you are given a description of the person and you have to find them running through the streets (like shown in the Huin City video.)

That would be best. <3

I like that idea!... Just too bad there's a pic that shows the bttle on the train itself :/ though I hope they have something like your idea. Where you search for the trainer you need to battle! Sounds like something on the high link.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would've preferred if the subway lead to somewhere hidden, but oh well. XD;

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    The battle idea is awesome. The trainers come to you by subway instead of through a door like the boring old battle tower.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    From the screen shot, it looks like you would travel through it by walking (like the trainer hill thing in FR/LG/E) And then at the end you get your BP. I kinda like walking better than battling in one spot.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I think it goes like this...
    First battle... Win!!
    On to the next room,
    Second battle.. Win!!
    Seven battle win... Win!!
    *ding dong* We now arrived at **** City, passengers may exit the train.

But what if we lost does that mean we can not arrive to the destination!?

Hopefully we have an option if we're just using the train as normal transportation or for battling.
    I smell hax from the train... :'(

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    I CALLED IT!

I remember back when B/W just started popping up, and there was a "new Transportation Speculation" thread, I suggested a subway system, and nobody listened!

WHAT NOW!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes, you should hail that user, but you should be on-topic and discuss the subways while doing that.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    0.o not exactly something to hail over...
    Maybe sunny day, I'm not an ice type, hail is bad.

I hope the subway system costs money like an actual train system would.

The Magnet Train doesn't count, I'm sure you have to normally pay but Copycat gets a free one cause her house is bulldozed down.
    XD

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    ^ I like that. Though, I'm guessing we'll get another free pass XD I also like that there is more than one subway, like subway systems where there are more than one course :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pokemon Sunday just finished airing and showed a few clips from Black and White's Battle Subway; you can watch a low-quality video of the segment below. They revealed that if you keep winning battles in the Battle Subway, a new character named the Subway Master appears presumably to challenge you (seen at 0:30 below). He is apparently the Palmer of the Battle Subway. Until the release of Black and White, Pokemon Sunday will be revealing something new about the games at the end of each episode. Next week they will be showcasing Pokemon Musicals.

From PokeBeach. So Subway Master... hmm, such a creative name.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Here is a screenshot of the Battle Subway.

The new Subway

There's nothing new about it, except the Subway Master similar to the Frontier Brains. I'm liking how this is going and it seems very interesting.
    I agree with the "creative name" though. D; Well I guess if it fits the subway and he's good at it
    then, why not.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think the room itself is meant to represent Black/White as a whole, judging by the colour scheme, so maybe for the ying/yang of the game, the Subway Master (lol) only has Pokemon which are considered opposite to yours.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    They could have at keast named him like, "conductor" XD; But I guessed there would be a conductor (or Subway Master). Hopefully there are more transportaion things that act as battle frontier "buildings" like I predicted :3

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Here's the new Battle Subway footage from Pokemon Sunday.
    not much though:

Notice how the trains and signs have a colored line on them.
    It would be sweet if (lets say...) the train with the red line had Fire-Type trainers on it.

Back