• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The new Subway

what you belive that will happen?

• I believe they will have triple battle option at battle subway.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I believe they wont have tripel battles at battle subaway and not at the third version.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i belive they will have triple battles at battle subway only at the third version.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    Battle subway battle tower new option?

You believe at the battle subay will have an opion for triple battles or not?Or they will made this at the third version of the 5th generation?

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Come on, they gotta add triple battles! They had double battles in the BT of R/S. Besides, with new triple battles, they know everyone wants em so they're gonna put em in to satisfy us who like fun battles.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged with the battle subway thread.

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
    They had double battles at the Ruby/Sapphire battle tower, I don't see why they wouldn't have Triple Battles here.

Chocos0

Eclipse the Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Really O_o, I want Kanto to be in every generation.
    It's an original! Duhhhh.....
    Lol, joking, but I like the way how a region meets another region. Because it just makes me smile to talk about the other region.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Actually, no they didn't. The Emerald Battle Tower introduced double battles (as well as tag battles) into the Battle Tower modes.

It would be a waste of a new feature if the new battle types were restricted to NPC battles and link play, so it wouldn't be surprising if they did include them. It just wouldn't be all that exciting. :P
    Didnt fr/&lg add double battle into the battle tower? Maybe im just mistaken. The battle subway concept seems interesting, you can see theyr are ,ike 5 different subways, but they all look similar aka they might all be the same kind of thing.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    i actually wish that they surprise you with regular battles then maybe a triple or something like that...
    basically it varies everytime and is the subway actually moving somewhere? then im guessing u do like 3 or 2 battles then u will reach ur destination.

Back