• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2011
    Hey pokemon fans i'm looking for someone to help me produce a pokemon mmorpg So if anyone is interested or can help plz message me :):)

hey eric im new too i just got back into pokemon and im looking for someone to help make an online pokemon mmorpg

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    Hey everyone
    Just registered yesterday

I am currently waiting for the Japanese release of Pokemon Black and White and the new series.
    Oh yeah, and I'm also into Pokemon Roleplays. Hope I can find a good one here.

Years
    Hey guys, I'm Ynfiniti8 (pronounced like Infinity8) and I live in London, England! I'm interested in pokemon in general and also spriting even though I have never sprited anything to do with pokemon in my life. Hopefully by joining I'll be able to. PC looks awesome and I have a feeling my post number will go up and up on these forums.

Oh and I hate haters (Yeah yeah, I said I hate haters, very funny).

=P

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    My post is kind of long-ish.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    Hello everybody :) I'm new here, and I get so confused with the shortcuts many user use xD Anyone that can tell me what they mean? PM is personal message, have understand that, but what is VM and FR??

wingman11

Solo Runner
    Years
    Hey everyone, I've been here a while and know where most things are (though I mostly hang out on the hacks and challenges forums ;P), but I keep seeing things about "Pokémon Claims" and such. What exactly does that mean, and where the heck are the threads on it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    This is crazy! Some people claim to know a lot about Pokemon.
    But I know everything! About Pokemon...

Hey...
    Who's the character you use for your avatar? I've never seen her before.

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey everyone, I've been here a while and know where most things are (though I mostly hang out on the hacks and challenges forums ;P), but I keep seeing things about "Pokémon Claims" and such. What exactly does that mean, and where the heck are the threads on it?
    If you wander your browser over to our Pokémon General board, you'll find a quaint little thread all about claiming Pokémon. By posting in said thread, you're laying "claim" to the Pokémon you choose. It's just a fun, little thing we do here. Check it out if ya want. :3

Hey... Who's the character you use for your avatar? I've never seen her before.
    If you're talking about Vernikova's avatar - that's Crystal, the female protagonist from the G/S/C series. She had a very minor role in the Pokémon anime.

Welcome to the community, everyone! If ya have any more questions, my profile is always open for a visitor message! :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    The same way you post new threads in every other board. Just navigate your way to the top-left of the screen, and select the button that reads, "New Thread."

HOWEVER, threads in the ROM Hacking board are on what's known as "moderator approval." They will not show up on the index until one of the resident moderators of that board have approved it. To make sure your thread will pass inspection, make sure it follows ALL the rules posted within the ROM Hacking board you're posting your thread in.

Years
    oh yes about the october 2009, i did join at that point. i just forgot about my account...

thanks! wanna be friends?

how do i get the approval of a staff member in the rom hacking section?

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    oh yes about the october 2009, i did join at that point. i just forgot about my account...

thanks! wanna be friends?

how do i get the approval of a staff member in the rom hacking section?

It's fine, some people are members for years and never post a whole lot. xD;

& For your thread to be approved by a mod in that area, you have to make sure that it meets the standards listed in that area's rules. If it doesn't appear within a few days, then it just didn't pass. D: Make sure you copy & save any huge thread you make in that area.

Years
    Hello, everyone.

I hope my username isn't too pretentious, but it was all I could think of.

I joined up because I'm working away (scripting, mapping) at a FR/LG hack that takes place in Johto but centers around an OC and Jasmine, the leader of the Olivine City Gym. I'll make a thread request when I'm further along in it (only about 60% done with mapping).

I hail from NYC, and am in my first year of university there. PC seems like a cool place, so I'm happy to have joined. You'll probably see me mostly in the emulation section.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2010
    Hey, Im new here (obviously :3) and i've been into pokemon since gold and silver but have beaten red and blue and I hope to be a positive add to this community.
    Thats all really :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2013
    Greetings and salutations, today and tomorrow, togetherness and foreverness! I have not been on a forum (Pokemon related or otherwise) for a few years so please treat me well and be gentle.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Hi I'm new to the forum and haven't really posted on forums before so please be patient with anything I say or do on PC

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back