• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2012
    Hello guys!I am new and I would like to ask you some questions...Firstly,what is a thread?And secondly,how can I put my trainer card so everyone can see it?I know you make trainer cards from pokecharms.Please help me!:D

Last edited:

RawrMonkey

bloop
    Years
    Hola, I be RawrMonkey. It's been a few years since I last been on a forum and I'm hoping to find enjoyment on PC because it looks quite interesting. :D

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    xDragoniteLoverx said:
    Hello guys!I am new and I would like to ask you some questions...Firstly,what is a thread?And secondly,how can I put my trainer card so everyone can see it?I know you make trainer cards from pokecharms.Please help me!:D

Welcome.

A thread is a conversation on a topic (as defined in the FAQ) which you can find here.

To post your trainer card, in your signature, you click this link or just go to the User CP and search under Your Profile, according to the Johto Elite theme. Prior to this, you should upload you signature onto a site like Photobucket or you can choose to upload it from your computer. Just put the [img]url here[/img] for it to show up.

Of course make sure that it fits Signature Guidelines or, if you're unsure, post in the Signature rules and review thread so a staff member can confirm for you.

RawrMonkey said:
    Hola, I be RawrMonkey. It's been a few years since I last been on a forum and I'm hoping to find enjoyment on PC because it looks quite interesting. :D

It's a very enjoyable site when you can get the hang of things here. Don't be nervous to post around though since most of the members here are very nice and helpful. Just make sure to read the rules and stay out of trouble during your stay and you won't have any problems.

Well, I hope you guys will have a great time here. Don't be nervous to ask a staff member, here's the list of current staff members, for help if you're confused.

Whitesnake

Banned
    Years
    Hi I'm a new member here my name is Whitesnake I was reffered by Bolens . I hope that I have a good time here at Pokecommunity.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Hello guys I am new here, I am currious if any modders need advice for a new game. Lost on ideas, Need new starters, need advice. Give me a buzz

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Hello everybody so far this is my favorite site I have been on in a long time and I hope I enjoy this place

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    You can't ask for that since it's illegal to link to ROMs. According to the ROM Hacking rules, you may get banned for asking for that so I wouldn't ask around here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You can't ask for that since it's illegal to link to ROMs. According to the ROM Hacking rules, you may get banned for asking for that so I wouldn't ask around here.
    Erm... I do believe he is inquiring about "hacks," not ROMs. It's perfectly fine to ask where to download hacks, as we have an entire board devoted to their development and dispensement - Emulation. Simply check out the hacks posted there, download the .ips files, patch them to a clean ROM via a program like Lunar IPS, and viola!

Have fun, dude. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Greetings all. New to these forums and anxious to enjoy all the fun. See ya 'round.

Megaman301

Battle Brain
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    Hello to everyone. I'm new to the community and I hope that everyone is doing well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back