• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    hey. im firework:) okay. and i'm new here!

Hello there Firework; welcome to PC. ^.^
    I guess your a fan of fireworks eh? I love em~ ^^

Though when I was younger, I thought a deranged psycho is doing something totally ridiculous and not necessary to this kind of plot!

...gasp...

They are kewl anyway. ^^

Boyachy: We have the fireworks ready Doronjo-Sama~ ^.^

Fire-fire away---

*Boom we both explode o-o*

Droite: Oh man--- Dory exploded again!

Gauche: Leave him. He always assembles himself somehow. I blame godmodding.

*Few hours later when I assembled myself back together*
    Phew~ Anyway~! If you have any questions, ask the moderators, kay? And take a glance at the Rules and FAQ; and don't be shy to explore the forum~! ^.^

Have a nice time. =) (Gah, I put my head on the wrong way....)

illtake20

Kirby Power (>'')>
    Years
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and I just wanted to get to know some people around here :) I'm realy into Poke'mon, and I hope you guys are too!

ZuGat

Certified Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and I just wanted to get to know some people around here :) I'm realy into Poke'mon, and I hope you guys are too!

Your name 'illtake20' suggests you are not into Pokemon as much as you suggest. Party variations have never been as large as even a dozen in the history of regulation rules, as told by the Pokemon Trainer's Guide. To say you will take 20 Pokemon would be a violation of rules, and immediately result in your license being revoked.

This is not a debate, do not attempt it.

-ZuGat

ZuGat

Certified Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Let's all just play nice with each other, okay?

This isn't even the forum for such debates.

Refer to your rules.

I am being very civil when I post. I do not need to approve of an amateur Pokemon Trainer. My knowledge is unsurpassed, and I called him zero names.

I will continue with my rule-abiding posts, I suggest you read them. You will learn.

-ZuGat

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I will continue with my rule-abiding posts, I suggest you read them. You will learn.
    I'll take note to review 'em.

In the mean time, do try to stay on topic. This particular thread is for new and veteran members alike to get to know one another. Randomly criticizing a member's user name isn't really helping anyone accomplish the point of this thread, so I'd consider that off-topic.
    Welcome to the community, illtake20. What brings you to our little slice of the internet? :D

ZuGat

Certified Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I'll take note to review 'em.

In the mean time, do try to stay on topic. This particular thread is for new and veteran members alike to get to know one another. Randomly criticizing a member's user name isn't really helping anyone accomplish the point of this thread, so I'd consider that off-topic.

Welcome to the community, illtake20. What brings you to our little slice of the internet? :D

Fair enough, person of assigned power. (Do not mistake this with entitled)

I look forward to your review, you will certainly learn many things. I require no payment, this is nothing to me.

-ZuGat

Kishoru Zera

伝説のファイター
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2010
    Hi everyone!!!

Hi everyone my name is Kishoru Zera!! but my real name is Zera.So i add an Kishoru to become a japanese name (i think)...Thank you for joining me here and Thank you very much (thats what im gonna say LOL)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hi everyone my name is Kishoru Zera!! but my real name is Zera.So i add an Kishoru to become a japanese name (i think)...Thank you for joining me here and Thank you very much (thats what im gonna say LOL)

Hi Kishoru!
    Welcomes to the forum affectionately known as PC. ^.^

Gauche: Affectionately? o-o

Droite: Yes! Because we love PC Thisssssssssssssss much~!

I can't stretch my arms that long. ;-; Curse my inflexibility.

Now I'll say this; your username is defiantly kewl. :3 (Way better than mine cause it contradicts that I'm a male. DX)
    Anyways, there's a ton of things you can do here and a lot of different people you can meet; its just up to explore~! ^.^

Just read the rules, alrighty? And don't be sy to ask a moderator if you have any help. ^^

Have Funny times~! <3

Ralos24

Resident Hoenn Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2011
    Hello everybody

I'm Ralos24, commonly called Ralos. You might recognize me from FanFiction (or not considering I haven't been on in forever.) I started my Pokemon journey on Emerald Version, way back in 2005. I honestly hadn't even heard of PC before yesterday, but I'm looking forward to hanging out here. It sounds like my kind of place.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hello everybody

I'm Ralos24, commonly called Ralos. You might recognize me from FanFiction (or not considering I haven't been on in forever.) I started my Pokemon journey on Emerald Version, way back in 2005. I honestly hadn't even heard of PC before yesterday, but I'm looking forward to hanging out here. It sounds like my kind of place.

Hai haiz Ralos~
    Sorry, I don't go fanfiction all that much....forgive me. ^^;

Droite: *gasp* You don't go to fanfiction much Dory? I am dissapoint!!

*reaction pose!* I only go there to read up on summon night and Tale sof Symphonia stuffz. ^^

~This Link~ Is the fanfiction and writing subforum~ I'm sure you'll feel right at home here. ^^ Of course, your also free to check out the other subforums; its up to you to explore. <3

Enjoy your stayyyyy; can't wait to see your fics (if you choose to post them~! ^^) ~

Droite: Oohhh I'm gonna write a fic on why Kangaskan can always beat down a licklicky! ^.^

o-o

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    hi....... i like pie..... and i like to randomly say "hi" when i feel awkward.....
    hi.
    ummmmm....... and.....oh! yes! and i like giving hugglicks!
    <P
    < (<- hugglick typed face)
    aaannnnnnddd..... i eat food? idk..... thats about it.....

Misty_Ketchum

Pokemon Master's Wife
    Years
    Hi ~^^~

Hi, I'm new ^^; You can just call me Misty or MK ~^^~ Let's see here....I just recently became a Ketchum. Yep, that's right, Ash fnally proposed to me and we're married now ~^^~ I was a gym leader at the Cerulean Pokemon Gym. I'm a Water-Pokemon expert too ~^^~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hi, I'm new ^^; You can just call me Misty or MK ~^^~ Let's see here....I just recently became a Ketchum. Yep, that's right, Ash fnally proposed to me and we're married now ~^^~ I was a gym leader at the Cerulean Pokemon Gym. I'm a Water-Pokemon expert too ~^^~

Hi Misty~ ^^
    How's Ash; is he still using that ol' pikachu oh his? I like Raichu better. :3

Gauche: I can imagine why...

Water pokemon rox; just like good ol ---

Gauche: Oh god -- Droite, get a towel!

Milotic... *drools for eternity while Droite hovers with a towel*
    *hours later when drooling stops*

If you have any questions, just ask any ol' moderators, kay?
    Enjoy your stay at Chez PC~! ^.^

Darth_Centrurus

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Years
    Hi to everyone, mi name is Darth Centrurus, as you could probably guess, Im new here (and not a native english speaker, so Im sorry if I make any mistakes or gramatical errors). Greetings!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back