• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2011
    Hai! I am new here, ten yrs old and a girl. I love TYPHLOSION! ... i wish i had a Pokemon TC of that...

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi, there! I just came in here. So... I'm ♪Twiggy♪. The one from BMGf. Well, nice to meet you all!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hai! I am new here, ten yrs old and a girl. I love TYPHLOSION! ... i wish i had a Pokemon TC of that...
    Ohh, Typhlosion TCs are amazing. :3 Welcome~

Hi, there! I just came in here. So... I'm ♪Twiggy♪. The one from BMGf. Well, nice to meet you all!
    Nice to meet you too~ Never been to BMGf, but I hear it's alright. Have fun at PokeCommunity!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Oh, and one last thing: may I greet new members in their threads, as long as it's recent? How recent is recent?

HeyMikey

White Lightning.
    Years
    You may greet any new members in their threads as long as the thread has not been inactive for 30 days or longer, which is what counts as 'recent' for the whole of Pokécommunity.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Hi im new here... ima sortof hunter of games.... i have many pokemon... OH WTF hi ima newbie and i find games as soon as they come out. i have many pokemon games and etc et c etc :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hi im new here... ima sortof hunter of games.... i have many pokemon... OH WTF hi ima newbie and i find games as soon as they come out. i have many pokemon games and etc et c etc :)

Well hello there; and welcome to PC. :3 You have many pokemon eh? I could never get too much pokemon. @-@;

I never knew where to find them. =(

Well anyway, if you like pokemon games; you should check out these sub forums; like the Pokemon Black and White sub forum; where you can discuss pokemon black and white. You can also check out the Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver sub forum to talk about heart gold and soul silver. =)

There's also a sub forum for Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, and forums for the classic GBC games, the GBA games and the spin off GC games; and there's even non-pokemon related sub forums you can check out; but you know. Up to you what you wanna do. ^_~ All I reccomend is that you read the RUles and FAQ and ask a moderator if you have a question~

But yeah! there's many things to do here. So yeah, welcome; I hope we'll talk again. ♥

McDouggie

Dragon/Steel trainer
    Years
    Hi, im new..and i really like playing pokemon and i needed some help on my team and their moves and what i should change of them so if you could help thatd be great thanks!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hi, im new..and i really like playing pokemon and i needed some help on my team and their moves and what i should change of them so if you could help thatd be great thanks!

Heyyyy McDouggie~!

If you want help with your in-game pokemon team; you can do so here at the In-Game Team Help sub forum; in which you can post your in game team, and someone can help ya with the pokemon and movesets there. <3

So yeahhhh, hope this helps; and welcome to PC. ^^
    See you some other time. <3

nintendo1029

Elite Four Champion
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    HEY EVERYBODY! I'm nintendo1029 and I am a new to pokecommunity! If anybody has any tips that would be great!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Hey! I'm am a real newbie kind of person when it comes to making friends,and getting involved. I hope I can get involved on this site and not feel like a stranger or nothing cuz then that is just sad T.T

So...HI!!!!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    HEY EVERYBODY! I'm nintendo1029 and I am a new to pokecommunity! If anybody has any tips that would be great!

Hey nintendo! (can't think of a nickname for that. :3)
    So anyhow...welcome!

Now as for tips...since this forum is pretty big; I DO recommend that you check out the sub-forum stuff here; like this link points you to the pokemon black sub-forum where you can discuss pokemon black and white~ this link guides you to the quick battle thread so you can find a quick battle with someone there, while this link guides you to the quick trade thread to get a quick wifi trade with someone. For emulation and ROM sake, These are ROM tutorials and this link is a page on what you should do before playing a hack.

But whatever; these are just tips I've come up with; there's more stuff you can do. like there's a chit chat sub forum, you can play forum games, you can join a club....etc, etc, up to you what you want to do. ^_~

This link guides you to the rules; its recommended that you read it at least once. <3

So yeah, hope this helps. <3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator for help. <3

Hey! I'm am a real newbie kind of person when it comes to making friends,and getting involved. I hope I can get involved on this site and not feel like a stranger or nothing cuz then that is just sad T.T

So...HI!!!!

Hai The Dark Oasis~!
    Nice to meet ya; people round these parts call me Miss D. <3

Um, if you wanna make friends and get involved more; then you can just "come out of your shell" a bit; meaning don't be shy. <3 There's lost of good people here for you to meet. <3

But yeah, welcome to PC; I do wish you'll join in on the fun more. <3
    See you around. <3

Taveren

Raised on PKM Red.
    Years
    Herro y'all. i'm looking for some fun and excitement in the world of pkm! I just bought SS and am interested in some trading, tips and battles..

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Herro y'all. i'm looking for some fun and excitement in the world of pkm! I just bought SS and am interested in some trading, tips and battles..
    Hihi, Taveren. Cool name~ You've come to the right place for fun and excitement! You might want to check out the Wi-Fi Center and the HG/SS forum for those things you mentioned. Hope to see you other places too~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

Hai there Tavern; so glad you can join us. <3 I love HG and SS. <3 Its arguably my favorite pokemon game along side pokemon black and white, and the classic pokemon yellow. <3

So if you like Pokemon SS; you could check out the pokemon heart gold and soul silver forum which is this link. So yeah, its basically a pokemon heart gold and soul silver disscussion, like if you want any tips or help on the games; you can ask it oh the HG/SS Help thread. If you want to have a quick battle with someone here, you should go here to the quick battle thread. If you want to trade, you could go here at the quick trade thread, or just go around the trade corner sub forum and check out threads there.

I do hope that comes in handy for ya. <3 Of course, there are many other things you can check out if you just explore. <3

Seeeee ya later feraligator ~ <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back