• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

olympus13

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Hi, olympus13! Read the rules yet?Just make sure you do that before you lurk the forums.
    (I would personally check the Game Development section, they have some pretty good fangames there.)
    And youre english?It's good.
    ~RulerArceus

Well, i've learned, i do apologize for my last signatures,
    thanks Mr Arceus ^^ Peace

Years
    Thanks for the welcome :D
    I find it hard to settle into a new forum xD
    -fails-
    You'll get use it to after a while, it took me a while too. Just start posting and looking for your favourite sections then post mainly in those and you will be settled in no time.

nom

Years
    Hi PC!
    I've crossed by this huge forum a few times and decided to join here just now. Recently I joined another Pokemon forum that is in my mother language. That forum is way smaller than this one, but I've enjoyed my stay there. I'm looking forward to see what will I experience here on PC! :)
    English isn't my mother language. I thought, maybe by joining here I could improve my skills a bit. My understanding on English is quite good, but I don't think I can explain myself well enough. I enjoy writing, and I'd like to do it English as well!

I enjoy drawing a lot! I wish PC to bring me many many inspirations to make me draw more and more. My creativity has been one downhill for about two years already. Sadly, my tablet pen broke down yesterday, so I can't do digital painting right now. :[ That's the thing I like doing the best! Man, I'd like to do an avatar for myself right now...

Oh well, that's all I can make up in my mind right now. See you in the forums. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    Hey

Hey everyone,
    I'll start off by introducing, I'm cheechlax, you can call me cheech for short, I am Australian, I'm 18, and pokemon is awsome.

I am new to this site, I came on to join because I don't get out a lot cos I work full-time, so I don't see many of my mates, also none of them have a ds, and so I have no one to talk pokemon with really. I am currently playing platinum, until black + white come out, so if anyone else has it and would like to battle or trade or whatever please let me know, cos I need a challenge in the game lol....

Also I have a common interest in games, so I get thinking a lot of the time, I'm full of game suggestions so if you wanna talk games you may see me Pop up from time to time lol. Unfortunately my computer decided to have a spak attack, so I'm on my phone atm, so ill be a lil slow on posting till its fixed. But I will get back to people when they talk to me, just be patient lol

I'm usually friendly so please talk to me, I won't bite (hard).
    See ya round like a rissole

Cheech.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey, welcome welcome, all! :D

Hi everyone I'm kinda new here and I was wondering where to find tms like stealth rock and grass knot

Depends on which games you mean.

But each game generation has it's own area on the forum, and like-wise, each area has it's own help thread for the games. If you take that same question to one of those threads, then you should get some quick answers.

Not sure you'll get too many answers asking here in the newbie area. xD;

HG/SS Help Thread
    B/W Help Thread
    D/P/Pt Help Thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    hey, i'm new here lol XD one question that i have is what is the signature rules or guidelines?

i play diamond, and getting either black or white soon.

MasterΩMind

ΩSurrender your willΩ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    Check out the Community rules section, it's the third post down.

Anyway, Greetings to all from lands far away!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back