• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    Hello,..... um im really new to fourums and dont know how to use them... or spell very well. im looking to make some new friends and maybe trade some friend codes to play on pokemon hg with me. im from canada, lots of snow.. and um yeah... hi

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello,..... um im really new to fourums and dont know how to use them... or spell very well. im looking to make some new friends and maybe trade some friend codes to play on pokemon hg with me. im from canada, lots of snow.. and um yeah... hi

Dunno how to use them? Weeelll, you're more than welcome to send me a PM if you need help with anything around, and likewise for anyone else reading this. :D

Emperte

はがねタイプ
    Years
    Oh wow, there are too many to quote and address individually o.o

Welcome everyone :D
    Be sure to read the rules and whatnot. Any questions VM me and I'll be happy to help if I can ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    Help with throwing my 7 year olds pokemon party

My 7 year old has recently gotten into Pokemon. I got a general idea and allowed him to collect the cards etc. and agreed to make his 7th bday a pokemon one. I have been looking a little more into Pokemon since the holidays and am a little overwhelmed. One idea I was working on for his party was making an art/ craft table with various things like paper towel rolls, milk/ egg cartons, buttons, tulle etc. that will be Professor Sebastian's table where the kids would create gadgets. Except I cannot find an example of a gadget or what these things would do. If people here could help me out with describing/ providing a link for one of these gadgets or if you have additional ideas for the party, I am open to and welcome your suggestions. Thanks!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Hello everyone. I'm Rida. I'm 13 years old. And I'm a while on the forums however I forgot my old account so I made a new one. :)
    Hey Rida, and welcome to PC. You say you already have an account here, but forgot the password? Well, hope you remember how everything works around here. Have fun and remember to reread the rules.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2011
    Well the stats and stuff are legit, seems exactly like an event pokemon they all do, I guess they may have been cloned or whatnot but I dont really know and I'm glad with just havin em for dex :)
    I've been to the trade corner a little already, that's my lurkin station haha but there's so much shiny and event pokemon trading going on that it's hard to just pick out little stuff or reasonable trades that I'd be able to do :(

Thanks for the welcome though :)

Edit: On another note, is my FC on my TC in my sig hard to read with the colouring?

Hey, I have ordinary run of the mill pokemon. Willing to trade :D

Also, I am new. Who wants to welcome me into the fold? :-P

Basically I've been playing pokemon since before gameboy colour so I was super excited about the remake of gold and silver. Especially since I was never too fussed on the new school pokemon. I also never use cheats or hacks and I like to play with my favourite pokemon in spite of type disadvantages. More of a challenge anyway...

Oh and who else misses the slot machines? :( I don't like this new game.

- Gem

Huzzah!

Ballos's Reluctant Servant
    Years
    Hey everyone, I'm Huzzah!, Pikapal642's younger brother. While I didn't get to experience Red and Blue when they first came out (cause I wasn't even born yet), I had Yellow, which amazed me and made me an instant life-long fan. The Pokemon games are amazing, and I hope they don't stop soon! I know I'll have a great time here!

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Thanks for posting welcome. :)
    I didn't only forget my password. I forgot my username and my password. :p
    MAke sure you don't again. :P
    Hi evryone im new here and just thought id say hello =D.
    Well hi there! Make sure you read the rules and have fun! :)

Hey, I have ordinary run of the mill pokemon. Willing to trade :D

Also, I am new. Who wants to welcome me into the fold? :-P

Basically I've been playing pokemon since before gameboy colour so I was super excited about the remake of gold and silver. Especially since I was never too fussed on the new school pokemon. I also never use cheats or hacks and I like to play with my favourite pokemon in spite of type disadvantages. More of a challenge anyway...

Oh and who else misses the slot machines? :( I don't like this new game.

- Gem
    Well, if you like gameboy colour, we have some threads on that which you could check out. And welcome to PC! :)
    Hey everyone, I'm Huzzah!, Pikapal642's younger brother. While I didn't get to experience Red and Blue when they first came out (cause I wasn't even born yet), I had Yellow, which amazed me and made me an instant life-long fan. The Pokemon games are amazing, and I hope they don't stop soon! I know I'll have a great time here!
    Obviously you came to the right place. PC is the awesomest pokemon forum there is, and its really fun. Hope you have a good stay here!

MagiNioN

Still learning...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2011
    Hi all, I'm new...I'm interested in competitive battling but I'm lazy to get the 252 EVs for whatever is good for any Pokemon (it's so grindy...) :/

tomboichristie

I LIKE CAKE.
    Years
    Hii, I'm (obviously) new. And I have something to say/ask.

WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE NEW POKEMON GAMES??
    I AM :)

Oh, and do a gal a favor. Could you click some of that randomness down there? THANKS!! :)

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Not new (not at all, lol), but after five years of inactivity I think I'm finally starting to settle down and post some more...

So, hello.

Chronic*Chrone

Chronicles*Of*Chrone
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    hey there :D
    im Chronic * Chrone :)
    im kinda new here , can someone help me with the signature ?
    how can i make loads of fanbars ?

NOT JUST ONE FANBAR , BUT A WHOLE LOT MORE ! :D
    i will appreciate anyone's help

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    hey there :D
    im Chronic * Chrone :)
    im kinda new here , can someone help me with the signature ?
    how can i make loads of fanbars ?

NOT JUST ONE FANBAR , BUT A WHOLE LOT MORE ! :D
    i will appreciate anyone's help

Hai Chrone. <3 Well, I think you got the signature thing down. @-@; Just iif you want an image to your sig, you wrap the url of your image between
    The New Users' Hangout
    tags.

As for fanbars, you can google "userbar maker" and I think the first thing you'll see is a website that allows you to create your own instant userbar. Well, that's the simplest way to make one in my book, lol.

Hope this helps, I hope you'll enjoy yourself~

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Hey everyone, I'm new. The reason I join was because I have pokemon Heart Gold and I need Skarmory. I just started the game, and really want one, but it is not found in HG. If anyone is willing to trade me one (although I have no good pokemon to trade you) it would be GREATLY appreciated. It doesn't have to be super high in level either. One caught fresh out of the wild would be awesome!

If you are interested, please let me know and we will exchange information for the trade. :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hey everyone, I'm new. The reason I join was because I have pokemon Heart Gold and I need Skarmory. I just started the game, and really want one, but it is not found in HG. If anyone is willing to trade me one (although I have no good pokemon to trade you) it would be GREATLY appreciated. It doesn't have to be super high in level either. One caught fresh out of the wild would be awesome!

If you are interested, please let me know and we will exchange information for the trade. :)

Hey there, I welcome you to the forum. <3

If you want to trade with someone, you can try the Trades Corner! It might be a good idea to go to the Quick Trade Corner, however, since, as the name of the title suggests, its for quick trades.

Okay? Hope this helps, see ya later. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back