• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperAggron

New Guy... please be gentle
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    WAZZUUUUP?! I'm new here and ROCK TYPES ARE EPIC!!!!

Last edited:

Venomoth Z

Lazy Trainer
    Years
    Hello just wanted to drop by and say that I'm new to PC forums and community, and iv been playing pokemon since the release of the Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.

Looking forward for the happy times to come!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sup dudes. New member. Whaddup!?

Yo, welcome to PC! n_n Nice name by the way, I doubt I will ever catch them all myself. XD; Hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or another member of staff.

Sleepyhead

Sleepwalking for a living.
    Years
    Harro harro,

am new here! Please be kind to me, as I'll be kind to you. =3 Been playing pokémon ever since I got Silver on my GameBoy as a kid, never stopped. Hoping to make some good times here, and have fun chatting about this fun fun fun topic.

See you all around! ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'm new here.
    Im dutch and no we dont smoke weed all day (only between 12:00 and 24:00)
    I love pokemon (no **** sherlock)
    And stuff.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2011
    Pokecommunity Haiku:

I am from Kansas
    I played Soul Silver and Pearl.
    I'm new to this site.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Harro harro,

am new here! Please be kind to me, as I'll be kind to you. =3 Been playing pokémon ever since I got Silver on my GameBoy as a kid, never stopped. Hoping to make some good times here, and have fun chatting about this fun fun fun topic.

See you all around! ;)
    Heyhey, welcome to PC, Sleepyhead! Don't fall asleep while posting, that could cause trouble. This is a pretty fun place, hope you find that out soon~

I'm new here.
    Im dutch and no we dont smoke weed all day (only between 12:00 and 24:00)
    I love pokemon (no **** sherlock)
    And stuff.
    Er... that's a good thing, I guess. Welcome to PC!

Pokecommunity Haiku:

I am from Kansas
    I played Soul Silver and Pearl.
    I'm new to this site.
    *applauds* You should play Emerald as well.

Hi Friends i,m new user so plz share ur Information............
    What kind of information? I'm drinking tea right now, and I have a toothbrush on my desk.

Hey everyone, I am BRAND NEW to Poke'community, and haven't the faintest clue what to do, any suggestions on how to get me started? (I love POKESHIPPING!)
    A Pokéshipper, eh?Go for the Pokémon Anime section! You've got some rival ships around, CaféMocha being the most amazing and one of the most prominent ones. You been watching Best Wishes?

Hi, I'm new. I guess I could make some pokemon sprites.
    Hi there! You could head over to the Art sections for that kind of stuff, or maybe the ROM hacking district? But explore the rest of PC, too~

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Hello everybody. I'm a new user here. Also apparently the first guy to post here (that i can see). I've got a lot of jokes, and go on many different pokemon things, such as PMU and netbattle.
    (By the way, I have an incredibly important message...)

I LOVE BROWNIES! THEY TASTE SO GOOD!
    (XD lol)
    hey i'm new here to so whats up and i love brownies to

Years
    Hey everyone, as you can guess I'm new here. I'm pretty dedicated to the older pokemon versions, but it doesn't exempt black and white from my grasp ;)

I'm going to be completely honest here, I'm here mostly for the roleplaying section, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to look around at all the other threads here!

Alinie

Band Geek
    Years
    Hi, my name's Alinie and I'm new here! ^^ I'm mostly here to RP, as I need a good pokemon RPing form. :) I'm pretty faithful to most of the GBA pokemon games, Fire Red being my favorite, but I'm always waiting for a good DS game to come out!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Okay I'm hazard master and I'm new, not really iv'e been creeping around for a while.

I guess i've played pokemon since I first got ruby 6 or 7 years ago.
    Hey, welcome to PC! It's great that you've stalked looked around the community before you joined, and I'm guessing you're probably familiar with some of the things we have here for you to take part in.

Sapphire happened to be my first Pokémon game, and I've been interested in the games ever since, myself. XD

Enjoy you're stay here and feel free to contact me or another member of staff if you have any questions!

Hi, my name's Alinie and I'm new here! ^^ I'm mostly here to RP, as I need a good pokemon RPing form. :) I'm pretty faithful to most of the GBA pokemon games, Fire Red being my favorite, but I'm always waiting for a good DS game to come out!
    Welcome to the community. :D I'm pretty sure I recall posting in your welcome thread, but it doesn't hurt to say it again. Hope you're enjoying your stay and whatnot here, and as said, don't be afraid to ask me anything if you have any questions.

Chisswarrior

Grand Admiral
    Years
    Hey everybody, I'm new here.

I mostly joined to be able to be active during downtime at work.

I am a new competitive battler (mostly on Pokemon Laboratory/Smogon), but will be going online with my DS soon.

Word.

Oh and I've been playing since the day Red and Blue came out.

Last edited:

sr.kat

A hacker from Brazil...
    Years
    Hello to all.I'm Sr.Kat and i signed up day before yesterday.I'm a brazilian hacker,and i like very much pokecommunity.I too like to make hackroms,but i'm not so good,still learning some things.I am here specially to see other people hackroms and make friends!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I'm... back. I used to be Pokemon Michael but I left in... July 09, I believe. Aaaaanyway, I'm back. Okay I feel weird, time to end this post. :'D

Kibagorules!

Slashy Slashy!
    Years
    Introducing Myself With Humor!

Hey guys :D...Im...nervous!ok, come on don't be afraid of teh interwebz!
    btw, has anyone noticed that one guy that wants big magikarps in D/P/Pt?
    Me:Dude, It won't make a difference if your magikarp was as big as a friggen
    steelix!It won't make a difference
    !
    ------
    Finish it off with False Swipe!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back