• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2009
    Hi Everyone,

I have surfed this site and found many interesting topics.I like forum discussion and It is one of my hobby.
    I thinks it's too interesting people share their thoughts and try too solve other people's problem.Other then that I like to play games.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey guys, i've been a member for awhile now but I've never actually put up a post and formally introduced myself. Hi there, sorry for the delay XD

SadisticRed

Member of Dumbledore's Army
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2009
    Hey everyone. I am new to the forums. I just got back into Pokemon and I finished Firered again. Im now playing Platinum. Excitement, right? :D So yea, hello.

Shukumei

Teh Haxxorz
    Years
    Hi! I'm Shukumei although I also answer to Shu. I just discovered PC and plan to make it a regular stop. I'm a vet of the pokemon series since I first picked up Blue and have played just about every pokemon game since. I look forward to meeting you all. ^_^

Hello, I've just joined here as I've recently picked up my FireRed again and am continuing my game.

My recent acheivements:

-Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno

-Access to Indigo Plateau

Yeah right now I'm trying to find a good Pokemon to take on Lorelei, there just aren't enough that can resist both water and ice while being effective against water and ice.

Any good advice?

I usually just go with a strong electric type. A gyarados with thunderbolt also works surprisingly well. But that's just me.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I just joined a couple of days ago and you kinda took my name shiny shadow lugia -.-
    There are 246 members with 'Lugia' in their username, my man. I don't think he was trying to steal your thunder or anything. XD;

My name is 45yrul or you can call me LOLMAStER
    That's all
    Hehehe. Lolmaster. I like that one more.

Welcome to the both of you, and to everyone else.

Have some fun around here, aye?

TheMilleniumStyx

The Psychopath
    Years
    I'm TheMilleniumStyx. Hey people. I'm brand new to this site, since like...today. And, I have absolutely no idea what to do. I'm figuring it's a bit like another site I've been on, but I'm totally lost right now.

Tis preferred I'm called Psy, short for Psycho. Forgot to say that, XD.

Last edited:

FreaKryptid

LaunchingSnorlaxGetOutOfW ay
    Years
    Hello everyone today starts my first day here. Im very happy to be a member here and hope to make lots of good friends. While Pokemon is my favorite I also like the Sims and Halo.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoenixChild

The returned.>:P
    Years
    I joined here during school and I have to say. I love the extra stuff on customizing profile and forum styles here. Stuff like this are kinda rare on forums. Well, not rare. It's just not all forums have them. I like it.^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Hello Forum Members!

I am Tony Adams and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zack89026

Owner of Pokemon Penguin
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Hey everyone!!!!!!!! im zackary webster, and i am a total POKEMON FREAK. who wants to help me? pm me if u do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back