• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2009
    Hello my name is Rae, I have been a major Pokemon fan since I first saw the t.v series over 12 years ago. I have played/beaten the following: Red/Blue/Yellow Leaf Green/Fire Red Gold/Silver/Crystal Sapphire/ Emerald and Platnium. I know a few things about the subject, but I may need to ask for help time to time.. Thank you

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    We all need to ask questions from time to time, my dear. That's why this forum exists, is it not?

If we knew everything, this place would get kinda boring.

Good to see you've been with the franchise for a while. Always a pleasure to meet another veteran. o/\o

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    'Ello : D

So yeah. I just joined the other day-ish >.> I haven't joined any Pokemon forum besides this one since I was like... Twelve (And even then they were all just RP forums), so I'm getting all nostalgic here.

I mainly joined because of the kind of epic looking ROM hacking section. I've been trying my hand at it for the past week or so, so I figured I may as well join so that I could actually post as opposed to just being a stalker.

Anyways, yeah. I hope I'll be able to stick around here for a while, people seem nice.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Haha, well it's good that you've decided to jump back into the world of Pokemon forums, and chose PC for that. xD This place does have a pretty epic ROM hacking section, so I really hope you can learn what you need to. \o/

I'd usually be more than willing to help out, but I barely know the first thing about it, if you've read up on it at all, then you already know more than I do, I'd bet. XD

Have fun around PC, Steampunk, and welcome!

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    hey everyone, I'm a freshly registered here. Ive been trying to make an intro thread but my posts aren't going through :>

Years
    Hi. This isn't my first day but this is my first post. I'm not new to forums and I wish to know some people in this huge community.

Years
    hey i started a few days ago and i'm really likeing the place so far i started mostly to just have a bunch of quick battles and it's been going really well glad to be here!!!

Years
    Hi,this would be my first post and i hope to make many more because I'm finally starting to like this site and I'm hoping to meet knew people.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I wasn't gonna post here but someone makes me post 15 posts so I can upload images from my project, so hey.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    @ Mark - looks like you got your 15 posts pretty fast. xD

& To everyone else, welcome to the forums guys! (and gals!)

If anyone has questions about this place, they can always ask me. :3 I'm pretty sure that I haven't bitten anyone thus far.. at least.. not that I can remember. > >;

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2009
    Hi I am Thomas and i am big fan of Pokemon.I have joining this Pokemon community for this reason.I am very glad to be here and have all other members.I hope that we will have healthy discussion and latest information sharing regarding to Pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    i new hello people!!! uh shy so i hope to have new friends here. go easy on me well ye please

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back