• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2019
    Hey guys, I'm a new member. I hope to become better known on this site than I am now, though I don't post too much.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Hello all, I'm new to PC but not pokemon. Been playing since Gen I. lol. I'm pretty decent at battling, and I hope that the forum make me that much better. Haha. Well, see you all around the forums. Peaceee!

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    I love this game sooo much. It brings back childhood memories of the original 150
    =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Hey guys. I'm Gochiha and I would like to be part of a translation team. If you guys are interested, you can probably pm me. I'm a really quick learner. :))

PokemonJirachiX

PokemonDelugeYulises02
    Years
    Hi!!

Hello I'm kinda new to PC and wanted some friends (by the way) who here knows Pokemon Crater? There's a new game called Pokemon Deluge it's a super likely POKEMON CRATER Play it on (link removed. please don't advertise unless it's in your signature.)
    \- add me my user is yulises02 on PD

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
    I thought it would be best to post here instead of making a new thread! Just saying hi to everyone i guess. I currently don't have SS yet, but i plan on getting it soon.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello hello guys, welcome to PC! :D

Hope everything is going okay for you all so far - if not, then you're more than welcome to PM with questions, and the like.

Also Storm, you can make your own thread if you'd like. That's almost preferred, if you want more welcomes. xD

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
    Hello hello guys, welcome to PC! :D

Hope everything is going okay for you all so far - if not, then you're more than welcome to PM with questions, and the like.

Also Storm, you can make your own thread if you'd like. That's almost preferred, if you want more welcomes. xD

I like sneaking my way into communities.:p

To tell the truth, i would like to meet newer members that hardly post on introductory threads. That way i can get into the forums with people who are also new.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2010
    Well, i am used to most forums, but its rather not that fun being accepted into most forums, so i hope i fit in here just fine :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2010
    awesome 8-) lol since im new here like ryt now umm im having trouble figuring out how to post threads and messages you knw i knw your probably saying man this girl is stupid lmao but please help thanx :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey there, Party girl4. o/

You can create a new thread by clicking this button
    The New Users' Hangout
    in any section you wanna post in. Just so you know, some boards on this community are on moderator approval, so they won't show up unless approved by one.

Oh, and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine, I Relapse o. Ya just gotta find your niche.

Welcome aboard, everyone. :D

Arriex

aeroplane
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Hello everyone, I've been lurking for awhile, and just decided to join! Hopefully I'll be active. C:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there guys, welcome welcome! :D

Everyone finding things alright so far? I'm open for any sort of question asking, if not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back