• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    Hey. I'm ricky and i'm new to forums. I just beat the elite four in pokemon pearl like last week. If anyone wants to fight or trade just respond. :)

Ketchumall

Soul Trainer
    Years
    Heya peoples :) new user here I was only wondering how most of you who do the reprogramming, or hacking, of the ROMS got started, did you just change basic story lines, or add different tiles, small things? Or did any of you try to start with some major project? If so how did it go and would you suggest some tools or something, I looked at some of the tools but I honestly cant decide :) thanks I dont want to fill this thread up with this so could you post them to my wall or something, or like pm me your answer. . .

*NOTE* While writing I realized this is not the best place to put this question, I apologize :S being new reeks lol.

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Good afternight, all.
    I don't get why they raped Lavender Town in the new games.
    I heard they decided it's "too scary" for kids.
    Geez, who do they think played the original games? Old people?
    -.- Guess I'll stick to LeafGreen.

Apparently they want to keep the game at the 'all ages' level and let newbies who never played the game before get into the series and that includes the kidlings.

Ironically, the game manual for HGSS lacks terrificly in any sort of helpful instructions or information which tells me that they expect most of the game players to have played the game series before who can't possibly be little kidlings (anymore).

Personally, as a new gamer to the series, I find the whole Daycare dialogue of 'your Pokemon was holding an egg and we don't know how it got there' laughable.

Kid-safe indeed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    hey guys,
    I'm new here too! I was a huge pokefan at the release of pearl and diamond but it really died down, but with the release of HG/SS I'm in it again! I've taken a look at hackmew's tools and pretty much every other resource I could find (and even one in spanish) but can't figure this whole rom hacking thing out so...uhh...if you could give mesome pointers that would be great!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times... this really isn't the place to go for ROM hacking assistance. We have a whole board dedicated to Emulation, and it even bares the same name. Please, do go there and find some help as most of us here in NU/W would have no idea what to tell you all. If we did, this wouldn't be the right place to discuss it any how. :P

Now that I got that out of the way, welcome to the forums everyone. o/

.Lacie

Pokémon Overlord!
    Years
    Hi. I'm new new here. I'm here for about... a couple of days? Where can i find finished hacked GBA ROMS?

[EDIT] I have found it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    *sneak* >> I'm trying to find an active Pokemon community to slip into and hand out cookies. This one looks good! And this thread seems to be for people who want RO-- hehe, kidding.

Uhm. o-o I'm a Rei. Reiv I guess now. Just chilling. Sneaking. With cookies. Dey my cookies. I made them. Anyone want one?

Years
    Why, hello there, Cookie Man. I'm a noob here, too. It's about time I found an active Pokémon-related forum. I've only been looking for like...twenty minutes or so.

PS: I love cookies. GIMME!!! Please...? *looks all innocent and junk*

lewisr88

Chelsea F.C all the way
    Years
    Hey everyone, since I'm new on the forum I figured I'd start here. I got this website through Bulbagarden and thought I might as well check it out since I've started getting back into Pokemon a lot since the release of HG/SS

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2011
    hi im new and i am awesome at cathing legendaries i even once caught a mewtwo with a ultraball and agean with a pokeball
    my first pokemon game was blue and i now have one from every series

Last edited:

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    *sneak* >> I'm trying to find an active Pokemon community to slip into and hand out cookies. This one looks good! And this thread seems to be for people who want RO-- hehe, kidding.

Haha well you found the right place this place is crawling with active members welcome :D!

Uhm. o-o I'm a Rei. Reiv I guess now. Just chilling. Sneaking. With cookies. Dey my cookies. I made them. Anyone want one?

Hahah yes i will take you cookies! and welcome !

Why, hello there, Cookie Man. I'm a noob here, too. It's about time I found an active Pokémon-related forum. I've only been looking for like...twenty minutes or so.

PS: I love cookies. GIMME!!! Please...? *looks all innocent and junk*

Well Gratz 20 Minuites in and you have already fond the best! :D!

I m new here but i allready on hacks threads and post so i saw this 1st time so hi

Welcome to Pc :D hope you love it here! like i do

Ello, I'm new here, but have been a fan of pokemon since 1998/'99. Love Pokemon, and just stumbled upon this cite while looking for some AAML art somehow, and I'm happy I did. I hope to make some friends here. I'm in your care. =D

Haha and we will take good care of you i promise!

Bark_Bark_BOOM

Ub3r Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Hi. The name's Boom. I make art, and started to get into Pokemon art lately. I'm a fan of all the videogames, and have almost fully completed all of them from RED till diamond/pearl, and blue/red rescue team. I don't have gameboy/GBA/DS and stuff, so i use pc emulators.

That's pretty much everything i can say 'bout me.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm new here.

Hello to all, Poké Community! :3

I like Pokémon a lot, and my first game was Pokémon Yellow, around...say...2002 or 2003 I got it. I'm happy to be a part of this community and, well... hi. :3 :laugh:

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Welcome to all the new members here! :)

... Including myself. :-X!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back